1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Jon Olsen or Jon Olson - Who is he?

Discussion in 'The Voice Actors Appreciation Society' started by Troy Troodon, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Troy Troodon

Troy Troodon Well-Known Member

Have you ever looked up the name of a voice actor who's been in handful of roles but for some strange reason you can't seem to find any resources on that actor, as if he/she doesn't even exist yet keeps getting work while under the radar?

Well there's this guy by the name of, "Jon Olson" is is apparently a voice actor who has been in such projects like Zambezia, The Last of Us, and even the third Hobbit movie; the guy apparently provides voice overs for additional characters, and even vocals for animals and monsters like Frank Welker or Dee Bradley Baker (and maybe Fred Tatasciore too)... But not only has he NOT had as many credits as other voice actors like those two, but nobody seems to really know who he is.

At first I thought it was this fellow--

[​IMG]

-- since it said in his Linkden page he is also an actor and also provides voice overs... but mostly for radio and television in South Dakota, Oregon, and Hawaii. I actually asked if he was the same guy and while he confirmed he is indeed an actor, again he confirmed he's not the Jon Olson I was looking for.

So with that mystery solved I just gotta wonder--

Who IS Jon Olson?! I searched google for anything else about the guy besides his resumé, no profile, no demo reel, nadda.

Is Jon Olson just another name for Dee Bradley Baker or something? Or is Jon Olson a robot?

Just, who are you Jon Olson... or is it Olsen with an "E" not an "O" as credited in Bulletstorm...