Joke's on Us!

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Dan's Revenge, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

Have a good joke? Good. A *smh* joke? Still good. A dirty joke? Please keep to yourself ^^

If you've heard it elsewhere or made it up yourself, by all means, joke's on us! - Referring to the above though it's my request that anything suggestive regarding any fowl language and suggestive dialogue be refrained here. I know that'll make you want to post a picture of Dan on your dart board and throw darts at it, but it's how it's got to be :p - these jokes may also be Q & A. To save argument and it feels necessary to avoid waits, just post the answer below.

Feel free as well to post more than one per comment, but after that comment I ask you please wait until the next person has posted or edit your latest post.

----- It wouldn't be wise of me to open this and not post anything, so I'll post what still may be my favorite blonde joke... many I may post I've heard before, and there's too many sources with the same joke so a lil copy/paste to search should be enough.

"A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"