1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Johnny Bravo Animation Studios Guide

Discussion in 'toonzone Animation Wiki' started by cheril59, May 9, 2016.

1. cheril59

cheril59 Member

Season 1
    Johnny Bravo: Cambridge Animation Studios / Jungle Boy in Mr. Monkeyman / Johnny Bravo and the Amazon Women: Fil-Cartoons
    Super Duped / Bungled in the Jungle: Sunwoo Entertainment / Bearly Enough Time: Rough Draft Korea
    The Sensitive Male!: Rough Draft Korea / Bravo Dooby Doo: Sunwoo Entertainment
    Date with an Antelope / Did You See a Bull Run By Here? / Cookie Crisis: Rough Draft Korea
    I Used to Be Funny / My Fair Dork / 'Twas the Night: Sunwoo Entertainment
    Blarney Buddies / Over the Hump! / Johnny Meets Farrah Fawcett: Rough Draft Korea
    Blanky Hanky Panky / Talk to Me, Baby / Hip Hop Flop: Sunwoo Entertainment
    Beach Blanket Bravo / The Day the Earth Didn't Move Around Very Much / The Aisle of Mixed-Up Toys: Rough Draft Korea
    Substitute Teacher / A Wolf in Chick's Clothing / Intensive Care: Sunwoo Entertainment
    Jumbo Johnny / The Perfect Gift / Bravo, James Bravo: Rough Draft Korea
    Going Batty / Berry the Butler / Red Faced in the White House: Sunwoo Entertainment
    The Man Who Cried Clown / Johnny Real Good / Little Talky Tabitha!: Rough Draft Korea
    Johnny Bravo Meets Adam West! / Under the Big Flop / Johnny Meets Donny Osmond: Rough Draft Korea

Seasons 2-4 were handled by Koko Enterprises, and the 5th and final season, including the Christmas and Valentine's specials, by Saerom Animation. The Bollywood short was by the Famous House of Animation in Mumbai, and the Bollywood movie by Inspidea.

2. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Aren't there only four seasons of Johnny Bravo? Or am I mistaken?

3. cheril59

cheril59 Member

Not if you divide all the episodes (not counting the specials) by 13.