1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

John Delaney's Sketch of the Week #30

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Colin, Jul 22, 2002.

?

Which character would you like to see John Delaney sketch?

Poll closed Jul 27, 2002.
  1. Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

45 vote(s)
    19.7%
  2. Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)

17 vote(s)
    7.5%
  3. Charlie Brown

14 vote(s)
    6.1%
  4. Billie (Pinky & the Brain)

10 vote(s)
    4.4%
  5. Jubilee (Generation X)

13 vote(s)
    5.7%
  6. Supergirl

67 vote(s)
    29.4%
  7. Gir (Invader Zim)

36 vote(s)
    15.8%
  8. Robot Jones

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  9. Bowser (Super Mario Bros.)

14 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Viper (Jackie Chan Adventures)

9 vote(s)
    3.9%
  1. Edward the IV

Edward the IV Cowboy BeBop

Congrats to super grl who one the poll!Vash will have his chance next time.But for everyone who wanted some vash fanart here you go.(is this against the rules)And no this not done by me.It wuz done by Patrick Shettlesworth. Here you go.

I'm glad super grl won the poll,actually I almost voted for her. :D

So if the link I gave against the rules,please tell me and I'll edit it out.Thanks!

2. VashTheStampede

VashTheStampede Active Member

I have been reading all this stuff with Delia and I must say that this is not what Vash is about, don't start all this stuff, It is not a big thing you don't have to take it personally when your character doesn't win.

3. Reed Richards

Reed Richards Mr. Fantastic

well said son, well said.

4. John Delaney

John Delaney Member

Hey Delia
    The worst thing about e-mails and postings is how easily they can be misunderstood. No one here despises you on the contrary I look forward to your posts and your very funny sense of humour. I think that after some of the negative campaigning that went on in the last poll everyone was a little extra cautious about comments and obviously mis-read your joke. Don't worry about it and certainly don't go away, we love your presence here.
    Cheers
    John

5. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

:eek: I haven't looked at this since Tuesday. Supergirl actually won this time. However, I found it surprising that Vash got so many more votes than Stitch.

6. Dark Vicious

Dark Vicious The Friendly Neighborhood Jerk

Yes Vash is about PEACE & LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Viper

Viper I'll Never Forget You Two!

To my close friend Delia,
    Please don't go! You still have me as a friend. :D I like it when you make weird comments here in the polls. Hey, I still love Agent Elle and I still don't like it when people make bad comments about her and/or you. ;)I like to defend her. I'm surprised no one here has made any bad comments about A!, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, or anything else in particular. Uh, if anyone did, I'd give people a funny statement about it--I don't bash anyone. I like mostly everyone here. :)
    So, Delia, all I'm saying is, please don't leave these poll forums or any of the others. Besides The King, you're the only friend I have here. I really don't know that many people here, yet. Also, I haven't even started using AIM mainly because I doubt anyone would be interested in what I have to say nor my interests. :(
    Delia, you're the sweetest person I ever met, IMO. I'm only saying this as a close friend. I truly think you are. ;)

Your True Friend,
    Erik Zmajkovic a.k.a. Viper (Please don't go.) :(

8. Auro

Auro I Saw You Eat That Squirrell!

Mr. Delany the next poll is a far way off... So why don't you take the time off and relax? By drawing me Stitch! Then you can become a slave to Disney when they see how good you are, buy you, put copyrights on everything, ban you from talking to fans and shut you off from outside life completely! XD; I'm kidding, of course, but I do hope to see Stitch pop up again, the movie surpassed my expectations, but in all honesty I don't want to see the sequel or the TV show their making for it, I know it won't be the same quality just like the recently released Tarzane and Jane, if you compare the sequel with the first the quality is so low it makes you shiver! Anyway I think there should be an all Disney poll! YEEEEES! XD;

9. Storm

Storm Active Member

Your joking, right? :confused:

10. Dee

Dee What?

LOL. I'm still here. I explained to Jim Harvey what was going on.

You ought to talk more at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MIB-TheSeries/ because its so darn quiet!

11. Dee

Dee What?

lol Dare we compare Cinderella and Cinderella 2?

nuff said.

I'd like to see THAT in a poll. Movie deathmatches--- the originals vs. the sequels.

Cinderella vs. Cinderella--- creepy!

of course the first MIB would walk all over MIB 2 because we got LAUREL WEAVER there hehe. Gotta remember she did some planet saving long before MIB 2.

12. Viper

Viper I'll Never Forget You Two!

Thanks, Delia! :) I'm very happy to see that you're still part of the team. Because it just wouldn't be the same without ya, really! ;)

As for the yahoo groups, I know. :rolleyes: I keep running out of time because I spend so much of it here with all of you. I'll have to set some limits for myself here and in the yahoo groups.

BTW, I do have ONE pretty good idea for an MiB fan-fic, starring ELLE!. However, I think I'll let it be a surprise. That way you and the others can make your own judgments on it. :D TTFN

--Viper (Delia's friend :) )