1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG JLU RPG Take III

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Aug 22, 2005.

1. DeathscytheVII

DeathscytheVII Farewell, Daughter of Trigon

Deadshot

(I want to start this as well, but We need a batman!)

Day 3: 9:25 Am

I stand quietly by the console, awaiting the clock king's final word on the progress. As i wait, the familiar sounds were already coming from the entrance to the cave. The men have engaged in combat, and already, gun shots and sword swipes were heard in the distance, followed by a flurry of punches and groans that could have come from only one man.

"The upload is done, with 6.4 seconds to spare" Clock king confirms at the computer.

I nod, destroying the computer console with a blast from my pistol.

"Let's get out of here." I load my two arm wrist guns, while that Talia chick just stands there like she had seen a ghost.

It's him

2. Trent Lane

Trent Lane How can that be?!

Been a while...AztekDay 3 9:15 PMDiana is thrown back by the blast from one of the Brimstone robots. She slams in a building and falls downward, apparently unconcious."Madre de dios!" I hear Fire exclaim as I swoop down to grab Wonder Woman. As I reach her, her fall stops and she looks up with rage in her eyes"That hurt!" She blew past me and tore straight through the robot, tearing out its reactor from its chest. She threw it toward the sky, out of harms way. The other robot aimed at her as she had her back turned. "Wonder Woman! Move!" She heard my warning and dodged his blast. Fire flew around the robot, wrapping him in a ring of flames, attempting to melt its armor. The flames died, and he again approached us. "I've got an idea," I said to my teammates. "Just keep this thing busy so I can get close." They nodded, unsure as to what I was going to do, and moved in for the fight. My suit allows me to go invisible, but I'm sure this thing read heat signatures, so I had to move quickly...OOC: Sorry I've been gong so long, hopefully this'll jumpstart things a little....