1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[JETIX] ABCFamily schedule effective 1/15

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by sag_2002, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

I'm not familiar with region stuff... Would that work on my US DVD player? Or at least my computer?

2. lostrune

lostrune Detective Rachel

If your DVD player or computer DVD drive can match the region setting of the DVD (in this case, region 2 DVD but N. America is region 1), or if your player is region-free (recognizes DVDs from all regions). It's up to you to find out.

After that, there's the case of the UK using the PAL TV signal, while the US TVs are set for the NTSC TV signal, so make sure your TV can understand the PAL signal too. :D
    (Computer monitors should play both TV signals though.)

3. Dogbert

Dogbert I Don't See Gravity

Sorry to guide this even further off-topic, but... Try videohelp.com for your regular DVD players to see if they can play R2. As for your DVD-ROM drive, it will likely play R2 if you have region free DVD playing software, such as DVD Shrink.