1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[JETIX] ABCFamily schedule effective 1/15

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by sag_2002, Dec 13, 2004.

1. sag_2002

sag_2002 Active Member

From Rangerboard, here's the new ABC Family JETIX schedule, which launches January 15th:

The New Year's Day marathon will also air New Year's Eve on Toon Disney. The entire lineup will consist of the first two episodes of each show, including an encore presentation of the W.I.T.C.H. sneek preview episodes.

(P.S. I posted this here in Disney Animation, but this can also be merged into the Entertainment Board, as it contains Power Rangers content.)

EDIT: As I typed that, Kyl inserted the 1/30 schedule. That has been added.

2. Dogbert

Dogbert I Don't See Gravity

Yay! Classic Power Rangers everyday!

3. Tommy Lawson

Tommy Lawson Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Some good news for you sag_2002. If you go to http://www.jetix.tv/newyears , you can now play that W.I.T.C.H. game I was mentioning before and if you get a high score, it appears you can leave a message that'll appear on TV.

4. Razor

Razor Active Member

Shinzo... back from the grave.

This deserves a "BUGWAH?!"

5. William C. Maune

William C. Maune TZ News Editor in Chief

Wow, I think this is the fullest looking line-up ABC Family Jetix has had. Good news for Shinzo fans too (never seen the show myself). Too bad they couldn't finish Gargoyles though. I need to remember to set the VCR for this Sunday morning.

6. sag_2002

sag_2002 Active Member

Yep, I saw the promos yesterday. I'll get right on it after I get this posted.

7. DANNYDICK942318

If that ws UK I would not watch it anyway impart from the Sunday one as I only really liked the first series the others were bad ripoffs and they are under Fox in the UK not Disney.

8. Donald Duck 12

Donald Duck 12 Heaven Bound- Happy Easter!

Good news! I am not big on WITCH, but that's all I'll say about it seeing Sag made this thread. I don't really like how they wrecked the old ABC Family schedule pattern, but I guess this gives more freedom. They aren't abandoning Spidey and X-Men which is great. Shinzo and PR Classics are back which is a good sign, hopefully Disney'll reserect everything else now. The schedule will rock harder when SPD and the FF movie comes. Still lacks variety, Sundays doesn't have to mirror Saturdays. Overall, this means hope for the future.

9. AnimatedSnow47

AnimatedSnow47 Active Member

Power Rangers Generations? Wow, that's a cool title! But, I hope that doesn't mean a long, drawn-out sequence of a section of a zord crashing through trees on a distant planet. :D Glad to see Digimon still on the schedule, as I would like to get the 4th season (my favorite) completely on tape. Also, I really want to give Monkey Force a Go! (pun fully intended :anime: ) because it looks funny. Still, I really, really want my Tokyo Pig back...:crying:

10. Zach Williams

Zach Williams Active Member

O SNAP!!! Shinzo!!! This is sweet! Nothing new o weekdays though.....:sad:
    Dragon Booster at a time I can watch it at!!! But still not for W.I.T.C.H. or SRMTHFG!.....:crying: I guess Beyblade was still getting good ratings also.:sweat:

And I just remembered that PRG, is....classic PR!!! EVERYDAY!!! YES!!!!:D

11. Bryangst

Bryangst JERK

Damnit, I don't want to have to get up at 7 to watch Digimon. partly because that looks like it'll be around the time season 4 will be starting or something... and I never caught probably the first half of the season. Looks like I might have to start setting my VCR. =(
    I am glad there will still be a full hour, though.

Also, anybody mind letting me know what Shinzo is?

12. Knightmare

Knightmare Active Member

Anyone know when Toonzone will get the schedule as to what episodes are going to be on Power Rangers Generations?

PS

Shadow Crawler, I love your avatar.

13. Donald Duck 12

Donald Duck 12 Heaven Bound- Happy Easter!

No! I won't! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!:evil:

Alright sorry that, you can find a brief bio and more thoughts on the http://www.expage.com/unlimiteduniverse

14. Supernovametalstar

Supernovametalstar Active Member

Could it be? My angry yells have been heard? Shinzo back on the air? And wiht PR Generations, they have an opportunity to play everything from the beginning (hey, if they brought Shinzo back, there's always room for wishful thinking). ABCF is forgiven...for now.

15. Obi

Obi SEVEN. MONDAY.

They're bringing back Shinzo?!?!

Awesome. I never got to see it, but I really wanted to.

16. Bryangst

Bryangst JERK

Sounds really interesting. I'll have to catch it to see how it is when it starts airing again.

Thanks. The movie it comes from is really great too. =D

17. lostrune

lostrune Detective Rachel

It heralds back in the -mon heydays. And a little girl got cyrogenically frozen by her scientist father to save her and for her to save the world later. It slowed down her aging - 50 years passed, I believe; yet she only looks like an early teen (but still with the mind of a little girl) when she got defrosted. (Gave me some pedophilic vibes with some monsters wanting to marry her for her teenage bod when she probably doesn't even understand the concept of marriage/love yet. :p )

Then, she befriended some monsters... heck, just read the abstract here. :sweat:

ABC Family never finished its one and only run, I believe.

18. Dogbert

Incase anyone is interested, here is the Toon Disney schedule for PR:

1/18 - 8:00 p.m. - MM - 101 - Day of the Dumpster (4)
    1/19 - 8:00 p.m. - MM - 114 - Green With Evil, I (6)
    1/20 - 8:00 p.m. - MM - 115 - Green With Evil, II (6)
    1/22 - 7:30 p.m. - MM - 116 - Green With Evil, III (5)
    1/22 - 8:00 p.m. - MM - 117 - Green With Evil, IV (5)
    1/23 - 7:30 p.m. - MM - 118 - Green With Evil, V (7)

1/25 - 8:00 p.m. - MM - 124 - Gung Ho! (5)
    1/26 - 8:00 p.m. - MM - 125 - Island of Illusion, I (NEW!)
    1/27 - 8:00 p.m. - MM - 126 - Island of Illusion, II (NEW!)
    1/29 - 7:30 p.m. - MM - 131 - Calamity Kimberly (2)
    1/29 - 8:00 p.m. - MM - 134 - The Green Candle, I (3)
    1/30 - 7:30 p.m. - MM - 135 - The Green Candle, II (3)

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/prstuff/bestof05.html

19. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

Heck yeah! I'm gonna watch classic Power Rangers on Toon Disney! wOOt!

Shinzo is back. Never thought I'd see the day. I'll try to catch it this time.

With them bringing back obscure titles and such... I wish they'd play Sam & Max (if they have it) and Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation.

20. Dogbert

If you really want Ninja Turtles, you could try Amazon.co.uk (yes they ship to the U.S.), they have a 2 DVD set (region 2) with the first 8 or 9 episodes on. I know it's not the same as the entire series on TV, but if you're desperate...

I just hope they keep the schedule this way. I'll be working everyday and most evenings until Feb. 27th (240 hour internship plus evening classes), so I'll be missing some of the best Power Rangers. I think I'll also check out Shinzo. The reaction to it seems to be rather positive.