1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Jessica Jones" Episode 8 "AKA WWJD" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Yojimbo, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Please note, this thread may contain spoilers and references to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Following a tragic end to her brief superhero career, Jessica Jones tries to rebuild her life as a private investigator, dealing with cases involving people with remarkable abilities in New York City.

[​IMG]

Episode 8 "AKA WWJD" Talkback

Friday, November 20, 2015 @ 12 a.m. on Netflix

Jessica experiences a strange homecoming courtesy of Kilgrave. Hogarth's conflict with her estranged wife reaches a tipping point.

If you saw the whole season and want to talk about it all:
    #1: "Series Talkback"

2. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Best episode so far. Such a unique episode; I've never seen anything like it. The set-up made the whole thing tense and awkward (seriously, I don't think I could sleep in the same house as Killgrave).

They did manage to fit in some genuine humorous moments, and I suppose it's a good thing to give even Killgrave some backstory. Tennant plays the role so well. If only his character wasn't such a psycho, I could root for him when he and Jessica played "Dynamic Duo".

Simpson is officially a jerk, though. I used to like him, too.