1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Jessica Jones" Episode 5 "AKA The Sandwich Saved Me" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Yojimbo, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Please note, this thread may contain spoilers and references to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Following a tragic end to her brief superhero career, Jessica Jones tries to rebuild her life as a private investigator, dealing with cases involving people with remarkable abilities in New York City.

[​IMG]

Episode 5 "AKA The Sandwich Saved Me" Talkback

Friday, November 20, 2015 @ 12 a.m. on Netflix

Despite Jessica's objections, Trish's new friend Simpson gets involved in the hunt for Kilgrave. Jessica recalls a pivotal moment in her life.

If you saw the whole season and want to talk about it all:
    #1: "Series Talkback"

2. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

At first, the title made me go, "Um, what?" But actually, that scene was one of the highlights, along with the scene where Jessica vehemently refuses to put on the Jewel costume.

But man, the flashback scene featuring her first meeting with Killgrave was creepy.

The ending was very frustrating, but it would have been too easy, I suppose.

3. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

Jessica's flashback scenes were great. I don't see how any other job than PI would work out for her -- she wouldn't be able to handle a boss of any kind.