1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Jason X Why?

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Knight, May 2, 2001.

1. Knight

Knight Emerald Knight

I can't believe they are making another Friday the 13 / Jason movie. This horse has been beaten to death.

If you didn't know this one takes place in the far future and I think Jason has been cryogenically frozen for like 400 years. Until someone on some spaceship or maybe another planet decides to unfreeze him thus starting up his newest killing spree. I for one will be skipping this movie. But I wanted to know what some other people thought.

2. Uh.. Is Jason the Friday the 13th guy, the Holloween guy, or the guy woth the hat and the clay hand? (I have never seen any of those movies and I don't plan to start now.)

3. Knight

Knight Emerald Knight

NMaxFranklin you have never seen any of those movies? You must be very young or very fortunate to not have come across at least one of those flicks ( but take it from me you're not missing anything ). Also Jason is the guy from Friday the 13th.

4. DR. BELCH

DR. BELCH Member

Jason Vorhees

I've heard talk of ol' Jas meeting up with Freddy Krueger in an upcoming movie, which was hinted at the end of the last F13 movie. I had that idea in, like, sixth grade, and even drew up an idea for the promo poster. Should I be demanding royalties?

If they want to do an F13 movie, why not a movie version of "Friday the 13th: The Series"--which has nothing to do with young Mr. Vorhees. Robey's a hot little number...I'd like to see her in a catfight with Gillian Anderson on "Celebrity Deathmatch" sometime. Red hair and red blood everywhere--rowwr rowwr! :D :cool: