1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

itv's Wishfart

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by SaneMan, Sep 13, 2017.

1. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

itw posted the first 4 episodes of the upcoming animated series Wishfart of their website

The series is supposed to officially premiere in 2018, but I guess the network decided to give people a sneek peak

The show follows the adventures of a leprechaun, an onryo, and a puffin, living in a city populated by magical creatures.

It is very to the 1st season of Regular Show in its tone and style of humor, with a dash of early Fairly OddParents.

2. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Nothing truly spectacular yet - but I am liking it so far. Maybe because it actually feels like the kind of silly cartoon I can always get into without much trouble. Too bad I don't see it taking off nearly as well as Regular Show ultimately did, as a result, IMHO - but I digress.

3. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

It airing on a relatively obscure network is probably a factor

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ryan

Ryan Well known for talking about Canada.

The animation style looks a lot like Rick and Morty to me. And it's a kid-friendly version of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Yeah - that is a problem. Regardless, I'm looking forward to more episodes in 2018 - here's hoping they can keep up the good/above average work they've shown me with those first 3 segments, more than anything.

6. D-Mac Double

D-Mac Double Reluctant Cartoon Star

I suspect you won't be disappointed!

Slated to hit Teletoon in Canada in March and hoooopefully a lot more countries after that. We'll see.

7. Elijah Abrams

Elijah Abrams Just deal with it!

The show actually premiered on live TV in the UK (on CiTV), not exclusively online!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. D-Mac Double

D-Mac Double Reluctant Cartoon Star

Yeeaaah! I was really happy to learn about that. Still surprised that the UK was first to land airings of the show, but I'm particularly hoping that Ireland is soon to follow.