1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Hard To Move On

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by TsWade2, May 29, 2017.

1. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

Hi,

I remember back at in the 80's and 90's, I see a lot of hand drawn animation in movie theatres, especially Disney, Don Bluth, and something else. But in the end of 200s or early 2010s, hand drawn animation might be on it's way out except for tv. I don't hate cgi animation and I enjoy them too, but sometimes it's not the same as hand drawn. But despite of my nostalgia moment, I'm trying to move on as best I can. Even though I'm trying to move forward, but it's kind of hard to move on when you remember something when you were a child. As much as I'm trying to be hopeful that Disney should one day do another hand drawn animated feature, but I'm trying to think it's not going to happen despite of me disliking it. I used to act like some user I don't want to mention, but after seeing what he's doing to Disney on twitter, I decided to tone down my behavior. I would never make death threats at Disney. Even if I did, Disney would ignore me, block me, or worse have me arrested. And I wouldn't never do that to Disney. You know, when you have autism like me, it's hard except change. I mean, it's okay to be nostalgic, but you can't live in the past. So, if you guys missed hand drawn animation, don't go crazy about it, it's unhealthy. Believe me, I know.

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

It really is sad to see Disney outgrow the hand drawn style for movies, knowing it was what they used since the 30s. Though for the most part at least their 3D does look great.