1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it really likely we'll get a great Marvel show this decade?

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by KombatMaster94, Jun 7, 2017.

1. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

Not what I said, but I'm just going to avoid this hornet's nest of a debate if the only responses I get are misinterpreted overreactions.

• Like Like x 2
  2. AdrenalineRush1996

AdrenalineRush1996 Active Member

I'm not overreacting at all but yeah, let's move on.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

3. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Member

I saw episode "0" of the new Spider-Man. It has potential and that episode was great. I love it. It has great action, felt auauthentic, was well-timed, had emotion and real character growth for Peter. Also, the descriptions for the series focusing on Peter's insecurities, relationships, dilemmas and Harry's developement and story sound interesting. I like the idea of seeing Peter in a school for geniuses because it would be unique and interesting and I like seeing him still mourn his uncle Ben because it shows another side to Peter we haven't really seen in other shows. Though, I would be lying if I said the series doesn't have a few minor flaws in a few parts but it still sounds nice and from what I have seen, I really like it. As I said in the other threads, if anybody can get the Disney XD app or go On Demand, and watch these shorts. But this isn't a Spider-Man thread, hopefully we can see another Avengers show that's good

4. dumbfoolkid5

dumbfoolkid5 Active Member

If we do I hope it'll be a Spider-Man series where he's in charge of Parker Industries. I'm tired of him being a photographer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. AdrenalineRush1996

AdrenalineRush1996 Active Member

Oh, no. I'd like to see him becoming a science teacher should the show do a time skip involving him as an adult because honestly, I despise the Dan Slott run.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. dumbfoolkid5

dumbfoolkid5 Active Member

Or how about him and his family?especially Spiderling.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk