Is Disney Junior still going to air Aladdin (TV series)?

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by bat313, May 1, 2012.

1. bat313

bat313 Active Member

Wiki says that Aladdin the series will be joining The Little Mermaid on Disney Junior this spring. Is that still happening? It is almost summer. It's great seeing L.M. and T&P but it would be awesome to get Aladdin back too for awhile.

2. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 New Member

I don't know, but I think Disney should start releasing some of these classic TV Series on iTunes and Amazon.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Active Member

I don't think they will. Aladdin just seemed too "intense" for a show on a preschool channel.

4. ToonEGuy

ToonEGuy New Member

I liked watching the Aladdin series a lot when it was on TV as a kid, and also when reruns were shown on Toon Disney. I found it to be a pretty entertaining series with some interesting villains, and it was really nice to have almost all of the same voice actors from the original film. It may not have had Robin Williams, but I always managed to live with having Dan Castellaneta play The Genie for the series. Plus seeing as how The Return of Jafar (Disney's first DTV sequel) was basically the pilot for this series, it's one reason why I'm more forgiving of that movie than others.