Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Heavy Mettle" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Nov 26, 2011.

?

Rate and Comment - "Iron Man: Armored Adventures"

1. *****

37.5%
  2. ****1/2

50.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

12.5%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey Administrator

An all-new episode of Iron Man: Armored Adventures debuts tonight on Nicktoons Network! Check your local listings for specific times.

Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Heavy Mettle"
    Original Airdate - November 26th, 2011
    After Stane is fired from Stark International, he discovers Iron Man’s identity and steals Iron Monger to destroy him, leading to a battle that includes a scheming Titanium Man!

Comments?

2. Blackmanba

Blackmanba New Member

Oh man what an episode! Tony finally beats Stain only to have him figure out who he is because of poorly chosen words. Now after Stain's fiasco and ending up in a coma he is going to have Madam Masque on his tail and this time she is looking to make him pay. That's two female antagonist that Tony manage to make in the span of two episodes! also I'm so glad that Hammer finally got what his whining posterior was begging for. Last but not least, Pepper is completely right she needs to get her own armor soon because the Mandarin is so not going to pull the punches and I really don't want her to be the damsel.

3. Dudley

Dudley Moderator

At long last Stane finally figures it out. Though I'm dissapointed at what he did, I was hoping he'd capture his Pepper, Rhody, AND his mom, and that she'd finally learn the truth about Iron Man and War Machine. Ah well.
    The highlight was Iron Mand and War Machine vs. Iron Monger vs. Titanium Man. Man who knew Hammer's assistant was so bloodthirsty?
    And now with Stane finally defeated, Tony has to deal with Whitney's wrath, which I'm not looking to forward to since I'm not a big fan of Madam Masque.
    Still, great episode.

4. honorableninja

honorableninja Member

i mentioned this back in the final madam maquse episode in season one that i thought she return as whtiney wanting revenge if her father was killed or put in a coma look like i was right.

and i think the next episode is where tony finds out about the other rings and that keeps him from melting down the armors and retiring at least i hope so as the ending didn't give the impression tony changed his mind about quitting.

have to say this episode finally more that that bizzaird episode shows stane more human he actually cares about whitney.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
  5. Dragnatek

Dragnatek New Member

Yep now there is set up for Madam Masque to return this time as a full on villain.

I'm actually not surprised that Hammer's assistant is as crazy as Hammer himself. No wonder she still works for him despite how random and insane he seems to be. She is just as bad.

6. Gold Guy

Gold Guy This ain't Pokemon!

This episode was pretty hectic. All the charcaters running around, fighting each other. I felt that Hammer was kinda being a big jerk in this episode, although it was surprising that Hammer's assistant is also crazy.

I'm kinda annoyed at Whitney though. I mean, really? Her father is insane, so why is she blaming others?

7. Blackmanba

Blackmanba New Member

Because he was driven insane by Tony getting him fired from his job when he was just about to be made the permanent CEO of Stark Industries . As far as Whitney knows Tony drove her father into a corner forcing him to act like a madman! what she doesn't know is that Tony was helping as Iron Man so he gets 100% of the blame.

8. ShadowStar

ShadowStar Member

I'm reminded of Scarlet Witch from X-Men: Evolution. It really bugged me that Wanda didn't get her memory back, and was still under the illusion that Magneto was a great father when the show ended. Hopefully Whitney won't follow in her footsteps. I'd like to see her get her memory back near the end of this season, or in the finale. Obviously once that happens, she'll know Tony is Iron Man again and make peace with him, leading to the end of her tenure as Madame Masque, but it may well be the right way to end her saga.

9. 90'sCartoonMan

90'sCartoonMan Punch Drunk Flounder

Whoa, so Stane was finally taken down. And he got to figure out Tony's secret in the process! Great episode, and I love Tony's anger and considering quitting. I wonder if Stane will wake up from the coma before or after Tony turns 18 (so now the question is, who is going to spill the beans, the Ghost, Stane, or Tony himself?).

I can't say I blame Whitney for being so angry. I mean, Stane was thrown out just like that. He rightly pointed out the footage could've been doctored, but the board didn't even give him a chance to fight the accusation. I mean, WE know he deserved it, but Whitney doesn't.