Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Enter: Iron Monger" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Oct 31, 2011.

?

Rate and Comment - "Iron Man: Armored Adventures"

1. *****

28.6%
  2. ****1/2

28.6%
  3. ****

28.6%
  4. ***1/2

14.3%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey Administrator

An all-new episode of Iron Man: Armored Adventures debuts tonight at 8:00pm (ET) on Nicktoons Network!

Iron Man: Armored Adventures "Enter: Iron Monger"
    Original Airdate - October 31st, 2011
    Stane has perfected armor more powerful than Titanium Man: Iron Monger. Tony and Rhodey need to use their brains to defeat their foe … before they get bashed to pieces!

Comments?

2. Blackmanba

Blackmanba New Member

Really enjoyed watching Stein get beaten both on the battle field and out!

3. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter O Frabjous Day!

That settles it. Rhona Irwin IS the Mad Thinker. Is it any coincidence that her brother is named Andy? Like Awesome Andy, the android created by the Thinker, or, in the Ultimate Universe, the Mad Thinker's brother, whose brain she cut up and attached to her own brain.

4. Gold Guy

Gold Guy This ain't Pokemon!

I liked this episode, and it was nice seeing Stane finally sweat, and the Iron Monger is really big and cool, but otherwise, I was mostly just watching the screen without feeling anything.

I felt that the sub-plot with that old man was forced, and the ending with Anthony Stark was just annoying. We don't need to be reminded of that plot. We won't forget!

Also, I can't say that I like the twins. What is their problem?

5. Dragnatek

Dragnatek New Member

Maybe the female one is a bit mad in her thinking and her brother turns out to be less then human. Sorry sorry.

6. M.O.D.O.K.

M.O.D.O.K. Scientist Supreme

Haha, yeah, we figured it out in the Speculation thread.:D

Glad to see they weren't just glorified extras or something.

I enjoyed this episode for the most part. The Iron Monger looked pretty cool, but it is a bit inconsistent to see Stane actively wanting Tony to die after he contacted the FBI to investigate the hit on him from Ghost and A.I.M.

7. Dragnatek

Dragnatek New Member

Well Tony being killed in a hired hit would make Stane look look like the prime suspect but Tony dying in an accident after Stane and Tony apparently reached an agreement? Ok he would still be the prime suspect to be honest.

8. Dudley

Dudley Moderator

Yeah, I was expecting this episode to be the end for Stane but his next appearance based on a future episode sypnosis, should seal the deal.
    This episode was more fun than the last, just because Stane's getting more ruthless and getting his own dirty work done himself.

Man, Rhona and Andy are fierce! I can't wait to see the episode starring them. When Andy was dissing Tony's dad I was like "OH NO HE DI'NT!" I can't believe the teacher and the counselor didn't side with Tony, because that was a real lowblow.

9. 90'sCartoonMan

90'sCartoonMan Punch Drunk Flounder

Oooh, 8 months until Tony's a man! I liked Tony standing up for himself, and Iron Monger was pretty menacing. I actually liked the old guy subplot, Tony remembering the things his father stood for.

Maybe the teacher didn't hear what Andy said and just noticed Tony's loud outburst.