1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Invader Zim/Animaniacs crossover fic!

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Invader ZimZany, Jul 22, 2001.

1. It be cool if someone did an invader Zim/animaniacs fic! It would be so hilarious!!! ROFL!!! But seriously I'm no good at ficcies! Otherwise I would do it myself! Just a thought to those of you looking 4 ideas!!!;)

2. Brandon Pierce

Brandon Pierce Summer Glau Fanatic

Hey, I'll try it. I love Invader Zim (uhh... no I don't. I love The Angry Beavers. But, I REALLY like Invader Zim!)

3. Anthonynotes

Anthonynotes Active Member

I don't even know who or what "Invador Zim" *is*.... is it a video game? Another anime show in the vein of "Pokemon"? Some superhero? If the last one, I've used superheroes a bunch of times (examples include: Superman in "Mr. Foley Goes to Washington", the Flash in that "Wakko Little Christmas" story, and [the old] Superboy in "Brain's Mission For President Reagan", both in the fanfic archives...).

-B.

4. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

Well, I'll tell you, buddy, hopefully before the 7 & counting definite fans of the show see this & commence to flaming. It's more clinical coming from me because I neither love nor hate the show; I can take it or leave it tho I would like to watch it. Invader Zim is one of the new Nicktoons. It's about an alien from a planet the inhabitants of which are bent on universal conquest. Zim is a bit of a runt & also a bit of a klutz. B

5. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

Well, I'll tell you, buddy, hopefully before the 7 & counting definite fans of the show see this & commence to flaming. It's more clinical coming from me because I neither love nor hate the show; I can take it or leave it tho I would like to watch it. Invader Zim is one of the new Nicktoons. It's about an alien from a planet the inhabitants of which are bent on universal conquest. Zim is a bit of a runt & also a bit of a klutz. But he has the enthusiasm down in spades, so to get him out from underfoot the leaders of the planet gave him a nowhere assignment on a forgotten, dead-end post. Yup, you guessed it, good ol' planet Earth. Comforting to know there's such a low opinion of us on other planets; cuts down on the chances of invasion; altho if someone wants to put a highway thru here... but I ramble. Anyway, he gets here. As Zim is about the size of the average grade schooler, he sets up a house complete with "parents" & a robot / dog thingie, & sets about infiltrating this planet to get information on same by enrolling @ a school. His highstrung disposition & green skin & stuff go unnoticed by all, save for Dib, a conspiracy. Dib's constantly trying to undermine Zim's mission (his bosses found out eventually that he actually made it here) & get anyone else to believe him. I think that about sums it up; now if you'll pardon me I'll just step back so I don't get burned by the flames. Cya.

6. Anthonynotes

Anthonynotes Active Member

Ah, thanks for the info; relieved to know it's not yet another Pokemon/Digimon/Cardcaptors/etc.-style TV show...though I suppose that just marks yet another short, megalomaniac bent on world domination (if Sharklady's still keeping track).

-B.
    From what I've seen/read, wonder what Mojo Jojo would think of the Brain (I have a good guess what Brain'd think of Mojo :)