World's Finest Writer's Corner Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by BeastBoyWonder, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez2301

Cortez2301 Active Member

Hey guys.I am looking forward to writing a batman story here ,if I am allowed to ,of course.

2. The Guitar Slayer

The Guitar Slayer 1965 to Eternity

Everyone on the forum is encouraged to submit their own creative works, wherther it be on the DB, the SB, or here. Just read the rules and maybe a few other fics to get the idea of what kind of criticism may be launched at you, but otherwise, have fun!

3. Demowolf

Demowolf New Member

hello

new here and just joined today, posted my first part of my fanfic, joker rating, and well would love to hear from everyone what they think, yes it's typo hell and needs some help, but i hope to improve. Opinions are welcomed, always like to know what others think.

#343 Demowolf, Jun 23, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  4. SilentBat18

SilentBat18 Hmm, so, yeah

newbie!!!

hey there!!! i'm a newbie here but i have been reading threads for 3 weeks now and omg! awesome! im fixing up my fics right now since theyre more in the format of a screenplay really, but i will post soon. oh just one question can i add a new character to my fic?

5. Kraven

Kraven Member

Hi, I'm Kraven.

I've been reading many of these stories (especially those on the Teen Titans Fanboard), and I have found that there are some great authors here. I've been shying away from this forum for a long time because the mods really cracked down and scared everybody away.:sweat: :( Well, I don't know if that's what really happened, but that's the word on the street, if you know what I mean.;)

I was wandering around and found the "Fan made Characters Thread," which is super cool! Along with the fanfictions, there are some awesome characters here. I know because I'm not creative enough to make up my own, per se.:sweat: However, I finally decided to come here. So, I hope I have fun, now that I can post.

-Kraven

6. Agent S7

Agent S7 Destined to Rock

Hello, Kraven! Good luck on your writing! :D

~s7

EDIT: And, BTW, fanfiction can be the first step into original fiction. I suggest using it for a while then moving on to original fiction. It can really help with your writing!

7. JazzyChick

JazzyChick Bass players are misunderstood

I'm not dead...

Hello everyone!

So no body here probably remembers me 'cause the last time I was on was like a year ago...

Anywho, I'm not dead and thought it would be a good idea to re-intruduce myself onto the forum. The last year I haven't been on or writing fanfiction because I decided I wanted to write original stuff. So I did. It all sucked. Really really sucked bad. So now I have decided to go back to my first love of fanfiction, and try and actually get good at writing something before I write my own stuff.

Glad to be back!

- JazzyC

P.S. Please don't read anything I've written before. They were my absolute first stories and are rather horrible...:sad: :ack: :D

8. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

haha...well...i remember you. Of course, but anyway. Me has returned too! :D I've been here longer and more often than JazzyC here, but i'm working on another fic. (and the peasants rejoice!) So.......yah. I'll be posting again soon!

TTG~Matt H.

9. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

And I too remember Miss Jazzy. Truth be told, I hadn't expected you to come back, so it's nice to see you're going to start writing again.:anime: And your previous stories were very good, by the way.;)

And same goes for Mr Matt H. I like it when people stick to their word.;)

-Matt A-

10. JazzyChick

JazzyChick Bass players are misunderstood

*sheds tears of joy at being remembered*:sweat: :D

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. The first chapter of my fic (its batman, not teen titans which is new for me) is written and PROOF READ (another first for me :anime::eek: ) should be posted here in the not-so-distant future. i want to write one or two more before i start posting though.

-JazzyC

or Miss. Jazzy...i like that...it makes me feel.....:cool:(cool)

11. Vivace

Vivace Therapists love my money

Then you must hate me. I actually think I have a chapter of Renegade I never uploaded because of rampant laziness.

Anyway, I'm back to read, still wondering about the whole back to write.

12. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Well, back is back. I'd like to see more writing from you, 'tis true, but it's just good to see your face (well, avatar) around again. 'Course, getting hold of that Renegade chapter wouldn't be a bad thing...:p

Anyway, welcome back.:anime:

And a note to Miss Jazzy: I'm not as much of a Batman fan as I should be, but I'll be sure to check out that story when it turns up.:anime:

-Matt A-

13. SilentBat18

SilentBat18 Hmm, so, yeah

YAY! i cant wait! looking forward to it since i'm a huge Batman fan!

14. JLU Dude

JLU Dude Active Member

Hey, I'm JLU Dude, formerly Justice League Dude. It's been a while, so I thought I'd say hi again. I was kinda nervous, but I've got my nerve back. I hope to actually stick around here in this forum this time.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.