World's Finest Writer's Corner Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by BeastBoyWonder, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rever76

Rever76 It'll be done when I do it

Welcome Friend

R

2. ShadowOfAGhost

ShadowOfAGhost Computer Geek

Welcome to all new members [​IMG]

-Shadow :cool:

3. Kodra

Kodra Mr. 314

Call me Kodra

Hello everyone. I like to go by "Kodra" around these parts. I'm a long time fanfiction reader and writer, who has gone through his share of the lumps with Fanfiction. I'm not exactly the most prompt when it comes to updates (Life getting in the way and all, and my high standards of myself), but I've written in the fandoms of:

Pokemon (So bad it never got published)
    Sonic the Hedgehog (So bad I've worked to remove all traces of)
    SWAT Kats (Decent first fic but chronic writers block killed it)
    Dragon Ball Z (Two attempts, one was awful, the other decent but on long term Hiatus)
    Teen Titans (One of the two fics I'm working on)
    Juniper Lee (The other fic I am working on right now)

If there is one thing I value in fanfiction it's trying to get communities up and running. Just a bit of forewarning, if you post your AIM/Email and post something on this board I find interesting, I'll probably end up contacting you. By the same token, I have no problems if anyone:

Private Messages me
    IMs me (AIM SN: Kodra22, on almost 24/7)
    Emails me (kodra22@hotmail.com, I usually try to check it whenever I'm at a computer)

I'm also one of the harsher critics on the internet, so if you get a review from me that is less than pristine, do not distress. I merely will always try to leave some sort of criticism so the author can better themselves.

I look forward to spending more time on this discussion board.

~Kodra

4. dimmy52

dimmy52 Orsati Assassin

Welcome, Kodra, to the centre of the Earth.

What? It's the best I could come up with!

*Shifty eyes* Oh you can all burn. */shifty eyes*

:D

Cheers, Dimster, Delta Member One

5. iacon13

iacon13 Member

Hey I am new here as well. I collect Batman Superman, Transformers GI Joe and Robotech prodiction cels. I also collect comic book related statues. Got 2 great kids and a very understanding wife. life has been pretty good. If you want to talk cels or cartoons I am your guy. Nice to meet yoy all.

6. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

Welcome to High Society, iacon13, Kodra, and SCB!!!!!! :anime:

7. Rever76

Rever76 It'll be done when I do it

Greetings Korda and Greetings iacon13!

8. klammed

klammed the fool.

hey all. name's klammed, also known as the schwa, but nevermind that... finally registered as my muse (peh *hacks* *coughs*) started working again. Haven't done any DCU fics actually, but anyway, Batfan here. :D

[edit 20th Nov, 2005]

Thanks Welshi! lol. Yes, anyway, I saw this on Blaster's post at the front... and thought, well... :sad: (with a few questions excluded, lol.)

What is your ID? klammed. The Opera Ghost Kid on ff.net, theogk on devart (nothing there, don't go), and schwa among my own circle of friends.

What is your real name? Sarah.

Where do you live? Singapore in the real world. WF and DC boards in cyberspace, my own demented mind in reality.

Pet Peeve(s)? Slow internet connections. Pages that don't load. Broken links. Muse depravation. Bad grammar. Adults less mature than me.

Favorite Fan Fiction Site? I'd say ff.net, though it's getting harder to find good writing there.

Favorite story theme(s)? Anything Batman, with proper characterisation, of course.

First Cartoon show? Batman. Figures, eh?

Favorite scene? Bruce Wayne knocks down Shriek in Batman Beyond with the line "They always talk too much"

Weird internet habit? *bounce*

Do you believe in telling authors if their stories suck? Yes, but I usually don't do it as it'd end up as a @##@$%#$^%$%&^$% flame.

Favorite Cartoon character? Batman.

Favorite Movie? Mask of the Phantasm.

Favorite Smilie? :D

Least favorite sound? Anything above a certain frequency, annoyingly shrill voices included.

Weird fact about you.. and I mean weird: I'm human.

Worst moment? Realising that the figures I drew in class really were 'nekkid'.

Favorite food? None.

Whats in your closet? Clothes, Comics, old toys. bogey man.

Favorite Book? My notebook (s)

What is the most bizzare post you ever read? I really don't know. :shrug:

If you had a Theme song what would it be? Iris? Scars? Superman's dead? AHH!:eek: :crying:

Personal Motto/quote? "bleah."

#328 klammed, Nov 17, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2005
  9. Lord Welshi

Lord Welshi I own all I see. Except that

Welcome Klammed! I am Lord Welshi, and I hope you'll enjoy you're stay here at what really is the World's Finest fiction board!

10. Reket

Reket ~>Random Cliffy Lover

Dropped in to welcome everyone I haven't gotten a chance to greet yet!

Hello!

11. Anima

Anima Her royal ecentricity, will do

Hellos! I am Anima, newbie extrordinaire! I'll probably stay on the TT board though. I used to be Starburnn1116, but I've grown and learned and yeah. I now return as Anima, YAY!!!!!

#331 Anima, Mar 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2006
  12. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Welcome back, Anima! I still remember when your former self was hanging around: it was a while back, so I don't remember very well, but I do still remember. Either way, it's nice to see another one of the old-timers hanging around again.:anime:

-Matt A-

13. Geo-Force

Geo-Force Member

Hi, I'm Geo-Force. I'm a longtime DCU/DCAU fan, who inherited his older cousin's comic collection. My favorite shows are Teen Titans (I love that anime style!), and JLU. My favorite comics were: Batman and the Outsiders, Green lantern corps, and New Teen titans. My favorite characters are: Geo-Force, Raven, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and The JSA. I'm currently working on a fanfic on the Titans boards called Royal duty, and I ask everyone to read it, thanks in advance!

14. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Nice to meet you, Geo-Force, and I hope you enjoy your, er, tenure here! :D >gives him cookies<

15. The Guitar Slayer

The Guitar Slayer 1965 to Eternity

Since there have been issues in the past about not knowing why someone was banned, I'll explain it to head off any hatemail at the pass.

Anima's old account is still active, and by Toon Zone's TOS, this is not allowed by the rules. She could have petitioned for a new name or to recover her old password and the like. She did not do that, so until she emails me and explains herself, she is banned for multiple accounts.

The reason why we don't allow multiple accounts is that people can use them to flood a board or do something decidedly mean with one account and continue on the board with another, basically circumventing any consequences. As I said before, if she emails me, we'll talk it out.

16. Anima

Anima Her royal ecentricity, will do

hi! Anima's back. I came to keep more hatemail from you know... getting around. I was only banned for a few hours and it was just a misunderstanding(my fault:sweat: ).

it's all cleared up now and the mods were really nice about it so thanks to guitar slayer for being so forgiving!

17. Itchy

Itchy Scratchy's enemy

Hi pals and gals. I'm new here and I've been going through some threads, read some comments here and there and this seems like a nice place.
    Real name's Alexander, members from Gotham public works might recognize me as "Mr J" from that forum. I'm a huge fan of Bruce Timm's artwork from the animated series of Batman. My favorite BTAS characters are The Joker and Baby Doll. I loved her and I was a bit dissapointed she wasn't given more appearneces. I like to draw a lot, you might've seen some of my fanart on various sites. Well, that's all I can think of for now. Seeya!

18. Ephidel500

Ephidel500 peace is my fantasy

Hey y'all! I'm not new but i have been absent a while. A long while.
    Anyway now I'm back and proud of it, so I'm happy to see everyone again.
    ~Strawberry :anime:

19. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Hello to all newbies and returning members!:anime:

Though be warned...once you enter this place, it is hard to get back out. I should know.:p

-Matt A-

20. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Hello all new fan-fic writers! Enjoy your stay here at the WFWC, and please keep all hands, feet, heads(odd. . .it's plural), and objects inside the screen at all times. Now if you actually try to attempt to put all that in your moniter, please give me one million dollars right now. Enjoy your stay here and write until content. . .and if you're creative, repeat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.