World's Finest Writer's Corner Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by BeastBoyWonder, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfire0639

starfire0639 Active Member

Oh man ego much eh Welshi-kins? -evil smirk-Hehehehehe Ya I welcome myself again. The one girl who respects Welshie's stories as just that...A person's stories.Oh stop glaring! Hmph.And commmon guys don't go all spammy on the welcome thread! Your welcome to do that on anyones threads just not the welcome mat for future joiners ok?.....Oh god my maturity level is running high..Make it stop!-sigh-Anyways the formations of armies and egotistical trans of the roman or american empire are true snore fests.They wore armor and they kicked ass....Tis all I need to know.Oh and the romans were little freeky devils I'll tell ya that.......I watched Rome last night on HBO.....Oh dear god I was watching it with my mom then all Of a sudden it showed some guy and girl shanki.......-blushing-Images....

Different subject! Kung Fu Hustle was awsome....And ya I'm gonna run far away now...BYZ!

2. Zion Demonio

Zion Demonio Love it or hate it, i'm here.

Hey, that offer about the JLU thread sounds cool. I might do it. But unless your the Godfather, (like me), I'm just considering it.

3. MR.MXYZPTLK

MR.MXYZPTLK Mild Mannered Reporter

hi

ive made a 2 new fan fics the first has 5 parts the first 2 are bad but it gets better and the sequel is much better it focuses on a war on starfires planet beast boy meets a mysterious man who wants a lock of ravens hair and joker and slade have joined forces though if youre going to read this you should read the first the names is bbs day of and hawk world:mad: :gir: :shrug: :cool: :nurse: ;) :evil:

4. Zion Demonio

Zion Demonio Love it or hate it, i'm here.

Yeah, Kung-Fu Hustle was AWESOME!!! Now Starfire0639, run. Run far away! She's coming! I can feel the dark presense! AAHHHHH!!! WE MUST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

5. starfire0639

Hahahaha Your funny I like you.Spunky not wierd gotta say that much.Now write a fic and we'll see where your skills lie.

6. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

I haven't posted on her in a while, so I should like to say...

Welcome to High Society everybody!!! :anime: :D :anime: :D :anime:

7. Rever76

Rever76 It'll be done when I do it

Thanks Crowgirl!

8. dimmy52

dimmy52 Orsati Assassin

Welcome to... This place.

Just doesn't have the same ring to it now does it?

Ah well, greetings everyone!

9. Reket

Reket ~>Random Cliffy Lover

Hello! I decided to just drop by and greet everyone I haven't been able to, while I still have the time.

I'm Reket and I've been crazy busy with schoolwork, so I haven't been on for...uhm, was it two weeks? Give or take one or two drop ins. I might as well also take this time to apologize to all the people who for whatever reason might feel offended that I've stopped reading their material.

Oh...uhm, now you new people have a look at what I'm like. Sorry:sweat: :sweat:

10. Pookey

Pookey Member

-runs in and waves then runs away once more-

11. Rever76

Random Factness!
    It is not known to science how a cat makes the purring noise. no Really they haven't been able to find it out.

R

12. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

^You're serious? I didn't know that. . .I should know that, though, because soon in my anatomy class we're disecting cats:sweat: . . .It's gross though. . .Cool fact Rever.;)

13. Reket

Dissecting CATS? omg.

14. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Let me say that I don' t look forward to it. . .its-its not pleasant. . .

15. Reket

Man that is disgusting. I've only dissected four things in science and that's a goat eye, little fish, earthworm, and a frog.

16. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Well I don't have to disect that much. . .A goats eye? That would definitely be disturbing Reket. . .I am glad that I don't have to do that. . .

17. starfire0639

I looked at a cat that was run over by a car......That has to count for something!

Seeing as begging doesn't count for much I'll stop tell'n ya to stop the spam. Its amusing in a way seeing you being all percestant.

Baka noi sheties.....Why must you speak of such disturbing things.... Sliced earthworm....*twich* Hai...if a newbie ventures here.....poor poor newbie souls.

18. Rever76

I'e disected a Bull's heart, then I threw it and three others at this guy who was supposed to be my partner in the thing. He didn't want to touch it and almost cried when I started using the largest remaining piece as a puppet.
    It was so funny, the science teacher almost cut herself with one of the scalpels trying not to laugh, then I had to dispose of the remains as punishment...
    Hearty the bull's heart was joined by his friends... Al the Aorta, and Sammy, the strange piece of heart muscle/leftover veins and arteries/some kind of sticky snot-like blood...
    They had fun, learning to fly into a rubbish bag and then journeying to the centre of the incinerator...

R

19. AceOfKnaves

AceOfKnaves Why aren't you laughing?

All righty, let's keep this thread on topic, guys. :p
    The Cafe is a perfect place to relax and chat with your fellow TZ members about random things, as are PMs. This was set up for introductions and welcomes only. ;)

~Selena~

20. S.C.B

S.C.B Too close.

Intro

The name's S.C.B... uh... done a 'Nightwing joins the JLU fic' which I'm gonna post here. I pretty much like all the DC shows, although The Batman... well, I'm yet to warm to it, shall we say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.