1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Kurtman

Kurtman You blabbing old fart!

Hello,i'm SEG9. It takes me time to write a complete fanfic (I type it up in Notepad then copy the story into my post). I may write a few Ferret & Parrot fanfics cause I just LOVE that 10 minute Big Pick short. I'm currently working on an All Dogs Go To Heaven/Teen Titans Xover fic where Charlie,Itchy & Sasha meet the Teen Titans and fight a load of Villains including Carface,Killer,Plasmus,Slade,The Hive (Gizmo,Mammoth and Jinx) and a few other villains (I'm planning on adding Belladonna,the devil whippet and Mad Mod as well). I normally write strange fanfics that are truly bizarre crossovers.

2. PressureCooker

PressureCooker has nothing for nothing

Now that is strange and bizarre... but in a good way. Mosey on over to the Worlds Finest board for some Teen Titans action.

BTW, let me be the first to welcome you to the board *extends hand for handshake* I look forward to reading your work!:D

3. artemis_winter

artemis_winter Anime Elitist / Grammar Nazi

(D'ya guys mind if I join the welcome crew, though I'm not an oldbie or a mod?)

Welcome, SEG9! I sympathize with the "taking a long time to write a complete fanfic", definitely. It takes me months upon ages. I'd say that your crossover was strange if not for the fact that we're all strange, so join in! XD

4. Samurai Karasu

Samurai Karasu Active Member

I plan on writing a story. I've got the entire introduction/1st chapter written Im just midlly nervous of posting it.

Of course many of you may know who I am (Edit List Dude) and...uh...happy writing and HOPEFULLY happy reading.

5. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

Glad to know I'm not the only one that can take awhile to write a story. There are so many unfinished stories I have, it's so sad. I love writing character scenes and one acts. I've only done one story that had chapters, I think. I'm working on one right now that I'm trying to get into chapter. I'm trying to stay focused to make it long and not bail out early and make it a short story.

~Barb

6. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

I hear that. Aside from my "Bliss" story that I managed to shoot off in two days, it usually takes a good month of fermenting in my mind before I actually get down to the real nitty-gritty of writing the story. Since August I've been writing a follow-up to my "Ideal Family Portrait" story (that I posted here a long time ago), and even though it's going well, I just hit the wall as far as inspiration goes.

You can't really force yourself to write out of the blue. You need to keep working at it, and then going back over it over and over and over and over and over...(and rinse, and repeat).

Go figure how I managed to write that 368 page novel back in high school. I swear it could be cut in half if I excluded all the needless detail. :p

-Tim

7. KTfanfic

KTfanfic Member

Hi!!!!!!!

Hi! I'm KTfanfic. I'm new to the story board, but not to Toonzone! :)

I love to write fan fiction. I am currently into writing Knight Rider stories. (I will be posting some of them here.)

I write anything from short to long stories. (So far I only have one completed long fic!)

~KT

8. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

Welcome! *glomps* =D

9. starburn1116

starburn1116 Member

hi
    my name is Starburn1116
    but please feel free to leave off the extra numbers
    i am not as much new to toonzone as i am to the story board
    i actually haunt the fan fiction board
    i plan on posting a poem here so keep an eye out for my work!!

talk later!~

10. Kylewayne

Welcome!

Glad you decided to stick around and post! =D *glomps*

11. Pokejedservo

Pokejedservo Mega Man 3 is Classic

I might as well finally get to do this...

Some of you guys might've already known me as Pokejedservon in places like GameFAQS and DeviantArt and the like. Though speaking of the latter if that is okay my fanfiction profile there is at...

http://pokejedservo.deviantart.com/

The shows I've written the most for the recent past are Hey Arnold!, Kids Next Door and Rugrats. However I've written all sorts of different work before and I've been a fanfic writer for about 4 years now...

#51 Pokejedservo, Oct 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2004
  12. Tenku

Tenku D-don't come any closer!

*peeks through curtain, then disappears momentarily before walking shyly towards the microphone. Fixes oversized glasses, and smiles nervously.*

:eek:

Hi, I'm Mistress Hotsuna, lurker of the boards. Let's see... *pulls out a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket, squints as she reads the paper* ah, here we go.
    I've been writing for 3 years now, since the 8th grade in fact, just for the hell of it since we were moving and I had nothing to do. I really didn't fully appreciate it until I went to high school the next year, nearly driven insane when I had to live with my relatives. It was the only thing that kept me from seriously harming someone, so I kinda vented. (you can kinda see it..)

I've written several fanfics, but never bothered to put them up because a) too long *70+ pages in a single chapter or whatnot* b) too stupid *this happened in alarming frequency* or c, my favorite) too damn lazy.
    But I discplined myself and I'm currently writing (or plotting :evil: ) something I'm very proud of...

*smiles proudly and walks behind the curtains.*

^_^V

#52 Tenku, Oct 27, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2004
  13. youkai chris

youkai chris Member

Hello, I am Youkai Chris.

I like Transformers, Inuyasha, and Final Fantasy games.

I like to write stories for fun.

14. Kylewayne

Welcome Pokejedservo, M. Hotsuna, youkai chris! I hope you all like your stay here! Please do not be shy to write stories! Don't be afraid to poke us mods for any questions or even to ask members. They are all a lovely friendly bunch =D

15. haji004

haji004 Guest

hajioo4's intro

name is ahmad...from Pakistan...Electrical engineer by profession...was not interested in cartoons...actually I am still not interested in cartoons...i am a writer...self apotheosized that is...and want to make a movie/play...have absolutely no money...so am interseted in some cartoon animator..who can do the job for me..."ahmad_ahayat@yahoo.com"

16. Cassie Star

Cassie Star I have no gender.

Hi, I'm Ziggy, but you can call me Beau.

I'm a lyric writer. I've written snippets of a few songs, and one finished song so far.

Right now, I'm having a creative block though. I write about life, and there's only so much about life you can write about until you sound redundant.

17. Kylewayne

Welcome Ziggy! Hope you enjoy your stay at the Story Board. Please grace us with one of your songs! =D

18. Merilee

Merilee Member

Hi, I'm new here...

Hi, my name is Merilee, and I'm new here. I live in New Jersey and I'm a HUGE fan of cartoons, especially Hanna Barbera! I LOOOOVE anything by Hanna Barbera and think those are the greatest cartoons ever! For obvious reasons, I HATE what they did to Cartoon Network down here. :( We can't get Boomerang in this part of New Jersey yet unless it's dial-up, which I don't have!
    I'm also an aspiring writer, and I'm in the middle of a few fanfics of my own, based on Hanna Barbera cartoons, naturally! ;) I'd LOVE to share them with all of you!
    I ove being in and joining all kinds of forums, and hope I can make lots of new friends down here and have fun!!
    Nice to meet all of you!
    Merilee
    :cool:

19. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Hello, and welcome! I...just said "hi" over at the Cafe thread but since there's one here and you say you dig writing as much as the other posters in this particular forum, I figured it'd only be polite to say "hi" back. :)

Feel free to post your stuff any time!

-Tim

20. Kylewayne

Welcome Merilee!

Nice of you to drop by the story board! It's nice to see new faces and new aspiring writers such as yourself! =D *hug*

I,ll merge this thread with the introduction thread we have on the SB "Introduce yourself to the SB"

=D