1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. LightShadow1890

LightShadow1890 ..needs to change her avatar.

I'm a bit late, am I?

I am LightShadow1890! I am the shadow that creeps in the night, the owl that watches each and every moves you make. I am the zombie that appeares in movies, the howls of dogs that scare you to death. I am the ghost that sends chills up and down your spine. I am the nightcrawler of the ToonZone Story Boards.

Sorry, I needed a good introduction. Also, I have a story here for all Code:Lyoko fans. It's called "The End of Lyoko". Check it out!

Oh, yes, I live near NYC.

2. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

Welcome ! Welcome! *pounces & huggles* :)
    Nice intro! *is jealous*;)

3. Dark Soul

Dark Soul Needs a new avatar.....

I'm not gonna make this too long but the name is Flaming Dragon I like to write stories a lot. I'm a fan of anime and I like trigun which my favorite character is Wolfwood as you can see not too clear. I have many more favorite animes but I'm not going into that. Well thats my intro.

4. Kylewayne

Hi flaming dragon and welcome to the soty board! I'm a big anime fan too but since I do not have a satelitte I have to resort to good friends to keep me up to date! Pssst! If you check out my signature you'll see it's from ...TRIGUN! :D

5. Youko Recca

Youko Recca Retired

Consider this the late entry of one that shares the blood of many here. The blood of a writer runs through our veins. I always thought to submit my depressing short stories here and now I will come out and fulfill the lust we all share, in small doses. Many of you know me already, no informalities probally.

Age fifteen. My story foundation is a little strange. I have the habit, as hinted before, of making people depressed with stories if I'm in the right mind. I will make you love a certain character and then have them die. Then make you love someone again to maybe repeat the cycle. Hope you don't see it as traumatizing the reader or anything like that, I just love drama when I read and write. Anyhow, I am myself and it's nice to finally bring myself out into the light. Pleased to meet.

6. Kylewayne

Welcome! *pounce* I love drama in stories, it makes them more interesting. I was always attracted to those types of stories. I remember once I got so hooked on a character that when they killed him& her I was crying for an hour. I'm so pathetic...=P

Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

7. WingZombie38

WingZombie38 Deeply in love with Megatron

transmission feed: WingZombie38's writing mini-bio

Hey everybody! I'm Wing and I have lurked most of your fics! I used to write non stop whether it be my own or fan fiction. I stopped when most of my work was destroyed in 7th/8th grade. I couldn't bring myself to write anymore. It seems I befell a curse after then. Anything I generally wrote for fun and got into would get destroyed in one way or form out of no nowhere. Why just this morning I was writing a short story on the computer, saving as I went along, when all of a sudden the lights go off in the apartment and I lose my work. When I got the computer online it was from a previous state and nothing I had done this morning was saved. *cries*

I have some surviving fiction in writing. Mostly my own stuff or stuff from Star Trek: TOS. They are way too long to re-type though. I know I have some surviving Batman fics somewhere. I mostly used to write Joker/Harley, Twoface, Scarecrow, and other rouge gallery fics. I had some of just Batman and his life too. I also wrote some Star Wars, Johnny Quest, Pokemon, Anime, Animaniacs, Disney, and other miscellaneous stuff. Man, what memories. The last fic I remember writing was on Gundam Wing in '00, which a friend of mind managed to lose my floppy only copy of along with a bunch of my only copies of digital fanart and original pieces. *grumbles*

My genre style fell into pure comedy fiction or straight angst/dark fiction. Next to that you could find similar style poems. That short story I wrote this morning falls into sarcastic though, based on true world experiences of mine.

I am on my third year of college and I hate it all [college wasn't supposed to be this way]. I love oldies and world music, can't stand modern TV and modern music. I have a passion for old folk music from my island country of origin in the Mediterranean. I have black hair, brown eyes, acne that won't go away :mad:, and an attraction to have as many rings on my fingers as possible. Pizza is one my love in life. And if I ever "fall in love" or get infatuated, I tend to fall for a guys voice [I'm in love with a bunch of voice actors] and then everything else. I get told I have no concept of ugly/cute when it comes to guys because of that. I also have a thing [healthy thing] for robots, mostly sentient 'bots. *stares at her avatar* Mmmmm.

I would like to get serious with writing again. I want to get into my comedy and angst/dark fiction again along with expanding my horizons into other realms. I want to write a Transformers fic, dangnamit! :D For now, I will lurk around and comment when I can. I hope I can somehow break my weird curse and be able to show some of my work to you all.

Did you make it this far? Cool! I tend to yap on a lot. I hate excluding details and act more as an open book. Have a question about me? Fear not! Most likely I'll answer you with more then you thought a person could. I'm going to drive a man crazy one day. ;)

/transmission

8. Marvel_Knight

Marvel_Knight Ahh, dammit

Er, hi. :eek:

My-my-my name's Marvel_Knight and I-uh, boy is it hot in here or just me? I like Batman and, uh, you will see some Batman Begins (non-spoilers) screenplay stuff with, uh, Harvey Dent and other, stuff, yeah. Okay bye! :eek:

9. Kylewayne

Welcome and nice to meet you WingZombie38 =) I love world music but mostly
    Mediterranean music. I love pizza and I am like with rings. I love wearing rings on each of my fingers =D Acne , used to have but found an easy healthier way to cure them =) Hope to see your stories on the board! =D

10. Kylewayne

Hello Marvel_Knight,

Welcome to the "story Board"! A place to write fan fictions or original stories that you come up with =) We also have a Batman fan fiction board at "World's Finest Writer's Corner" for Batman, Superman, teen Titans, JL, JLU, etc...So whatever you feel like writing just post it on the right board =D Hope you enjoy your stay here! Wheeeeee!

11. g_UnIt_GaNsTa

g_UnIt_GaNsTa |||||||||DRINK|||POWERADE |||||

I am Captain Jim. And I am Captain Jim. And I (Smacks self) whooo.

I write horror and historical drama stories.

Uh oh. My hair's on fire again.

12. Marvel_Knight

Marvel_Knight Ahh, dammit

Yes but that's for the Animated Series, and I'm probably going to do other stuff too. Thank you. WA-Hooooooooooooooo!!!

13. artemis_winter

artemis_winter Anime Elitist / Grammar Nazi

Hello! I'm Artemis, otherwise known as the Lady of Winter, or Artemis of the Ice (fanfiction.net 118285)! I've been a fanfiction reader and writer for over three years and counting; I am a Code Lyoko fan here and I'm strange. Heh. I've also been a beta-reader for stories for two years, but lately, no one's asked me to edit their stories. *shrug* I have one story here and I'm not sure if I ought to post my one-shot vignette...

My style is the three A's (action, angst, adventure) and a bit o' drama.

Well, ta, and hope you all keep writing!

14. Kylewayne

Welcome Artemis Winter to the Story Board! i hope you enjoy your stay here! =D Ooo! another code lyoko Fan! :)

15. artemis_winter

Thank you very much- I hope my stay here'll be enjoyable. The Story Board's a bit slow, but *shrug* I suppose everyone's elsewhere.

Yes, we Code Lyoko fans are everywhere, aren't we? ^^

16. Kylewayne

Yeah, it's a bit slow due to summer. Most people are on vacation or outside enjoying the beatiful weather...or become lazy =P Another scenario is they read the stories but do not give any feedback to the story they read.
    Hopefully things will pick up =D

17. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

I think it's safe to say that Kylewayne is the official Story Board welcomer mod person gal. *huggles*
    She's just the sweet, kind, wonderful member and mod that every newcomer to the SB should meet first off.....before the evil people grab and make off with you :p
    Welcome to everyone. Please pull up a cushy chair, and stay awhile!
    I greatly enjoy the mass amount of variations in writing style, abilities and subject matter. You are all making the SB such a wonderful and unique forum.

~Barb

18. Storm

Storm Active Member

Hey guys. I have been a lurker when it comes to The Story Board and I just enjoy the creative and positive energy that this board has. I'm a writer as well and I'm currently working on my first ongoing webcomic. I've literally have been writing stories and poems for all my life. My mother is a gifted writer so writing and creativity has been a major thing in my family. I currently go to high school and I'm male (despite public belief) and I'm a major BtVS fan. I'm very character driven and I love everything from adventure, action, humor, and angst. I just love great storytelling.

- Storm

19. artemis_winter

Good luck with the webcomic! I am working on one with six of my friends, but since there's so many of us and we're all tweaking our characters, it's going slowly. Poetry's good, too; I've won a few local literary fairs and I hope to post something for the contest here! ^^ It's nice to see that people are still around these boards- there's never a thing as too many writers, although at times fandoms do get clogged with...um...undesirable rabble. XD

Hrm, I've gotten a fair number of pageviews and no reviews. Perhaps people these days prefer less complicated, more...ah...straightforward *koffclichecough* plots? *grumble*

I shall shut up now. :p

20. PressureCooker

PressureCooker has nothing for nothing

Speak for yourself... er, selves. Or... Wait, I could swear I had a point in here somewhere...Oh yeah, I found it lying over here by my torque wrench.

I haven't seen this many Teen Titans fics in a long time (back when I was a lurker). Then again I'm LOOKING for TT fics, so I guess I'll find those first. Oh well, It sounded better in my head (no, it didn't sound good in there either):shrug:

Hey wait, I'm thinking about the WF board. Now I know it sounded better in my head.:sweat: