Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. 90'sKid

90'sKid Well-Known Member

Hello, I do not often write, but I have many ideas I would to turn into full stories, so I apologize in advance if any of my stories are a little rough. I don't really have a preferred writing genre, but I tend to lead towards soft Si-Fi, but sometimes I try comedy.

By the way, is there a limit to how many stories one could write?

2. Jane Doe

Jane Doe New Member

Hello, my name is Jane, and I just so happened to see this, and I thought that it's Great, I've been a big Cartoon Fan, Since, I don't know when, I sometimes DVR Them On My Satellite Flat-Screen HD TV, I just love All The Cartoon Shows Both Past and Present, and I'm also a Big Anime Buff too.

Some of my Favorite Cartoon and Anime Shows (Some of them are Disney ones and some are Fox Kids Ones) are,

Bravestarr, Sailor Moon, Chip 'N' Dale's Rescue Rangers, C.O.P.S The Animated Series, Tiny Toon Adventures, The Tick, Spider-Man The Animated Series, X-Men The Animated Series, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Defenders Of The Earth, Goof Troop, Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Stop The Smoggies, G.I. Joe A Real American Hero, Cardcaptors, MEW MEW Power, The Adventures Of TinTin, Babar, Thundercats, Animaniacs, Peter Pan & The Pirates, Bonkers, Top Cat, Rude Dog and The Dweebs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the old school one and the 2000 one too), Transformers, JEM and The Holograms, Gargoyles The Animated Series, EEK The Cat, Dinosaur King, Fighting Foodons, Magical Do Re MI, W.I.T.C.H, Horseland, Voltron Defender Of The Universe, Cubix Robots For Everyone, Ultimate Muscle, Kirby Right Back At Ya, The Little's, The LIL'BITS, The World Of David The Gnome (R.I.P Actor Tom Bosley). One Piece, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Jim Henson's Muppet Babies, My Little Pony (the 80's one not the Friendship is magic one), The Care Bears Family, Pound Puppies (The Old School One), The Swiss Family Robinson, Little Women, The Adventures Of The Little Mermaid, Heathcliff, Samurai Pizza Cats, The Snorks, The Wuzzles, Captain N The Game Master, The Adventures Of The Gummi Bears, Talespin, Alvin and The Chipmunks, The Adventures Of Zelda, Count Duckula, Captain Planet and The Planeteers, Tom and Jerry Kids Show, Bobby's World, Digimon, Inspector Gadget, A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Garfield and Friends, Madeline The Animated Series, Flintstone Kids, The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh, The New Archies The Animated Series, The Little Mermaid The Animated Series, Donald's Ducks quack attack, Aladdin The Animated Series, Rupert, Bucky O'Hare and The Toad Wars, The Terrible Thunderlizards, The Pirates Of Dark Water, Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego, Police Academy The Animated Series, The Land Before Time The Animated Series, Godzilla The Animated Series, The Neverending Story The Animated Series, The Addams Family The Animated Series, Life With Louie The Animated Series, The Busy World Of Richard Scary The Animated Series, Clifford The Big Red Dog The Animated Series, The Adventures Of Little Koala, Sonic X, Denver The Last Dinosaur, Dinosaucers, Dennis The Menace, He-Man and The Masters Of The Universe, She-RA Princess Of Power, Hulk Hogan's Rock 'N' Wrestling (Yes, I'm also a Wrestling Fan too).

So That's my Favorite Cartoon and Anime Shows, Yes I know that I've said Some, But I just can't stop thinking about other Favorite Cartoon Shows Of Mine, So I hope you'll like me.

Jane.

3. MusicMan93

MusicMan93 Member

Hello, even though I am not a professional writer (though I hope to be one someday) I do like to write stories in my spare time (either original or adaptation). The one I have focused my attention to since 2014 was a hugely re-imagined version of the 1978 Joe Ruby and Ken Spears cartoon Fangface. I might post it here soon but be warned the story IS what I strongly consider a "first draft" but I do welcome any critiques and questions.

#303 MusicMan93, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  4. Young Justice

Young Justice Silent Master Apprentice

Hello all. I'm Young Justice. I joined ToonZone forums around 2002 when Warner Bros. were releasing the Justice League Animated Series.

I'm fan of Batman, Robin, DC in general, X-Men, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and as you noticed by my alias, Young Justice. I'm a huge fan of G.I. Joe as well.

I'm writing here because I would like to show you a G.I. Joe fan fiction that I started writing in 2008 and finished this year (It took forever, I know). I hope you guys like it.

G.I. Joe: Reinstated
    What if, in 2009, instead of G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, another movie was made? Same concept: Joes vs. Destro & Baroness, International Joes, but based on Snake-Eyes: Declassified, much more character development, more realistic, without silly iron man like suits, goofy Ripcord and specially a brainwashed former Duke fiancee Baroness? This is the novelization of that movie.

----------------------

When a nuclear weapon trade between a terrorist and a criminal weapons dealer in Afghanistan, post 9/11, goes terribly wrong, a series of events is set in motion that results in a dark path for a soldier with a mysterious identity and a global threat that only the reinstatement of the G.I. Joe Special Forces team can prevent.

----------------------

I've written two stories here in ToonZone in the past. They were in World Finest forum for fanfic. Both of them were sequels to Batman Begins. The first one was only a story outline and the second a proper fan fiction, although much more simpler than the G.I. Joe one I just posted here.

Again, I hope you guys like it. Thanks for your attention. Regards,

5. Animatexperts

Animatexperts Whiteboard Animation and Explainer Video Expert.

Hi I'm Alan a team member of Animatexperts. We creating Characterized and Motion stopped Animation Video with a brand story checkout our work on below references:

Social Channels List:
    Youtube/user/Animatexperts
    Vimeo/animatexperts
    Facebook/animatexperts

We really appreciate peoples feedback it does matter for us.

Thanks and Regards
    Alan
    Animation Artist

6. Lynx Animation

Lynx Animation New Member

Hello fellows writers! I'm new here and finding out slowly about the forums.
    Otherwise I'm based in Skopje, Macedonia and working as creative director for the biggest 2D animation studio in the Balkans (can you guess what's the studio's name?) :)
    We're working on a feature animation and a TV series at the moment, so every day I have aliens and little dragons to worry about.

In my free time I also write comics and run a small indie publishing company based in Scotland.

Cheers and looking forward to find out about the awesome people here.

7. gummy123

gummy123 New Member

hello
    nice to meet all you guys

8. eminado

eminado New Member

Hi my is nado.. and my first name is Emmy. Glad to be here. Thanks for accepting me!

9. Matt Grisham

Matt Grisham New Member

Hi! My name is Matt Grisham! I have an interest in animated cartoons and fanfiction!

And I'm sure am glad to be here! :sweat:

:yakko::wakko::dot:: So are we! (Note: The singing lines are in italics) Because we're Animaniacs
    And we're zany to the max
    We're with our buddy Matt
    Who bring outs funny gags for laughs
    We're Animan-y! Totally insane-y!

:yakko:: Toonzone forum-any!

:yakko::wakko::dot:: Ani-mani-acs! Those are the facts!

By the way, it's a pleasure to meet you here at The Story Board on Toonzone Forums! ;)