Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. davethevoice

davethevoice Member

First Time Hear

Hey there every one

On TZ am know as davethevoice but you can just call me Dave my friends do
    I love Amine reading my love is Sherlock love reading writing have ever since I was
    little my story's involve a descendant of Sherlock Holmes his great niece as a matter of fact i have written about her for some years now I have also written
    some star Trek too getting in tho the DC stuff and am getting ready to write
    a DC Type Character of my own called The Scorpion a ninja type hero based
    in San Fransisco and I know use your help creating the character including
    coming up with any thing you more advanced DC fans think I am going to
    need .

Dave :)

2. Brandon the man

Brandon the man whats up

i'm Brandon the man i love having awesome ideal's for movies shows Etc... i wish one day i could write my own scrips for flims i have awsome ideal's

3. Muthablood Pucka

Muthablood Pucka I no longer exist...

My name is ScragAndMrFlea, I like to make cartoon ideas,stories,and more.

4. dogglebe

dogglebe Member

Hi, everyone. My name is Phil and I'm a writer.

I actually sold my first stories to DC Comics in the early eighties when they published their New Talent Showcase and Elvira's House of Mystery...

I'm currently trying to break into screenwriting now. I've had several shorts produced and have two animated piece in the works. The first is a satirical film noir short, being done as a flash animation.

The second is a dark comedy feature entitled Bad Penguin, and is being animated by BAFTA winning animator, and Animaticus Foundation founder, Tony White.

Phil

5. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

'Sup, name's James. I also like to write stories. Which I take several characters from different series and make my own original story. It may or may not pertain to the episode.

And there's some cases where I would use these characters to do an original story.

6. staytoonedin1

staytoonedin1 I always Stay Tooned In

Giggity Giggity

Hi

I am Peter Bakare

I studied Animation at University and now currently playing professional volleyball in Europe but that didn't keep me away from my love of writing and animated comedy.

I have a site Stay Tooned In where I blog about it since it's my best way of keeping up to date with it.

I love anime just as much as animated comedies and used to write TV scripts before I played volleyball.

The Story Board seems like a great place I can offer advice and just read scripts.

Keeping the dream alive haha

7. Scott Pilgrim

Scott Pilgrim Light Our Darkest Hour.

Greetings. Yes, my handle is "Scott Pilgrim" on here, but my actual name's Marc. Though my user name should give you an idea of what I'm a fan of. ;)

Unlike certain folks here, I'm not into screenwriting or that sort of thing, I'm just a fan of creating complex universes of diverse characters and the like.

Currently, my first big "project" of sorts is "The Northern Light", the first production of a brand new superhero universe featuring heroes I've devised and concieved.

8. MegaSonic55

MegaSonic55 A Neutral Viewer

Hey all!

My name is MegaSonic of course, and I've been creatively writing for a number of years. My current project has been something called Code: Blue. I encourage you to give it a shot, as I am trying to really get it exposed. I may or may not start posting episodes here if people enjoy it or not, but for now, I'll probably post my first episode here. For those who would like to read the story without any stoppage, my webpage for it is http://codebluewriting.webs.com

Otherwise, I would love some positive feedback, as I've gotten nothing but great reviews from those that have read it, so I figured, why not here? Hope you all enjoy my writing, and you'll probably see me around the boards more frequently.

9. Boxy Robot

Boxy Robot New Member

Hi everyone, I'm semi-new here and I enjoy watching and writing episodes for Spongebob, Simpsons, Futurama and Regular Show. I've already started a thread called "Regular Stories" (RS stories of course) and I hope you all enjoy my writing style

--Daniel (Boxy Robot)

10. Spaceman

Spaceman I Am Here

So um... hi.

I'm in the process of developing and writing ten different original story ideas. They're all clustered together on a mind-mapping program known as FreeMind. Heck, I have my own author pseudonym.

Some of these ideas are nothing more than a basic concept, leading characters and some narrative themes. Others are quite detailed in terms of characters, story ideas and hypothetical structure (TV cartoon, comics, novel, etc).

Two of these ideas (both of them thoroughly developed) I am very proud of. One of them is an imaginative kids cartoon with a poignant edge. The other one is an intense psychological thriller with a complex myth arc and a macabre setting revolving around death.

I'm strongly considering sharing some of these ideas soon, including this board. Feel free to send me a reply here or via PM if you're interested in hearing more.

11. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Yo.

My handle is "hobbyfan" because I collect sports cards, and, until recently, comics. My real name is Jacob, or, Jake for short. I've already posted a couple of stories here, and have more on the way as Ideas begin to gestate in the brain. Some of you are probably familiar with me on the Entertainment Board, or the Retro and CN forums. In fact, it was in the Retro forum where I started a few threads that led me here.

12. Optic Frost

Optic Frost New Member

Here there. Optic Frost's the name.

13. KombatMaster94

KombatMaster94 Active Member

Hello, guys.

My name is KombatMaster94, and I have joined Toonzone Forums today as part of my quest to become the next great comic book and pop culture godfather. I plan to do it by creating my own comic books, TV cartoons, video games, and movies as well as various companies to establish my own brand of entertainment. I will be found here in the Writing and Drawing Boards while going on the Nickelodeon, Disney, Cartoon Network, Warner Bros, Marvel, and DC threads on the main Toonzone Forums.

I'll be posting my writings here, and I will even show you some of my ideas either here or the Drawing Board. I am nervous to do so since I have long feared someone taking my ideas, I will try to show you the ideas and protect them along the way. You can find my art at the Drawing Board and will hopefully be able to attend workshops here and in the Drawing Board. Thanks for reading.

14. MC_X

MC_X KR. Mitchell

KR. Mitchell here saying HELLO to everyone on the board. I just recently wrote started an ebook series and now I'm trying everything I can to get the word out. I'd first like to say what makes this story different is that it was primarily based on animation and video games. Both of those mediums tend to be much quicker in pace than the average story, so this book reads fast despite being about 200 pages.

A brief synopsis of the story: A girl named Alison Moody is a waitress on a small island town and is outcast by her town because of her mysterious past. One day, a young guy named Ren comes in her bar looking for someone. Ren is a vulpin, a race with fox ears, tails, claws and fangs who can perform elemental magic. The townspeople immediately hate him, but Alison is fascinated by him and goes to talk him and puts herself in the town's spotlight. Things get worse for her when strange monsters take over the town and her mother goes missing. She joins up with Ren and a red-haired boy named Edwin to stop the monsters from spreading around her world.

The first 100 likes on Facebook get a free copy, because I'd rather get reviews on Amazon and other ebook stores at the moment. Growing a fanbase takes place over profit at the moment. Just take a moment to check it out. I'll try to return the favor for anyone else who needs it. Thanks guys!

https://www.facebook.com/ForcesOfNatureSeries

15. Atoragon

Atoragon *random sound effects*

I wouldn't consider this as an introduction, but more so as a reintroduction. It's been maybe four years since I posted here, but since I have been bored recently, I plan to do a bit of writing to pass the time. I imagine doing both some new works and some rebuilt reincarnations of some of my old pieces.

16. Ulrik Raben

Ulrik Raben Member

Greetings.

I'm Ulrik.

I started with writing stories on the early days of Fanfiction.net and the old Nickelodeon forum.

17. NewComer2014

NewComer2014 Guest

Greetings, everyone. I'm NewComer2014 and I've recently joined this wonderful place, looking forward to make lots of friends here as well as show everybody interested what I got. I still consider myself a beginner when it comes to writing fanfics but I've gotten a few nice reviews so far in a couple of stories I've posted elsewhere and I hope to improve my skills here even more, too.

18. KaraokeNight

KaraokeNight New Member

Hi, guys! After years of lurking on Toonzone, I finally decided to make an account.

I'm full of ideas, though finished stories are admittedly rare. I do have a few original animated TV show ideas, and if character descriptions and episode lists are an accepted format of posting stuff, I might just post one of my ideas. I may also try my hand at fanfics, and by fanfics, I mean inserting existing characters into original stuff. I hope I can get SOMETHING up!

19. Russelrules44

Russelrules44 Member

Hi, I'm Russelrules44; If you have noticed, I already work at Toonzone. Very nice place indeed.
    I also LOVE to write and make-up stories, and a lot of people really do like my stories. Who knows, I might share some of my ideas for you guys.
    I like making ideas animated shows as well.

20. TitanicForce

TitanicForce Member

Hey all. I'm not sure if this is exactly in the ball park here, but I've just re-started working on a blog that reviews old episodes of Hey Arnold. It's hard to be motivated to do posts with the lack of activity it gets, but I just started things back up again anyway. If we're allowed to share, my blog is http://www.heyarnoldreview.wordpress.com