Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. TheHootieBlowfish

I'm a writer

or at least I'm learning how to be one.

I just popped into this board over the WGA strike, but I've found most of what was said to be interesting commentary in the other sections of this forum.

Glad this part exists because I have a few things I'm working on.

2. kidlantern

kidlantern Guest

the name is kidlantern and I'm working on several stories at this point and time

3. Umm, Hi?

Yeah, I happen to be a writer too, of cartoons however. :sweat: I am currently doing an animated movie and writing it, so yeah.......hi.

4. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi, My name is Doodley, this is the first time I ever posted here on this forum. I want to be a graphic novelist, and I just took a comic book scripting class in college.

5. eoraptor

eoraptor Guest

SO yeah, Me again, the new guy... I write for fun, but I take it seriously as a craft and try to make every story as good as I can.

Farmboy, part time nerd, idea man, written mostly Kim Possible fics, and many of my fics tend towards the more serious side of whatever fandom they're about. So far Tenchi Muyo, Kim Possible, and Teen Titans (Toon)

6. Twilightpacer

Twilightpacer New Member

Hello, i'm also known as Pacerwolf on Deviantart and Pacerpaw on ff net.
    An old handle of mine was Snakeguru. I've been watching some parts of the Toonzone forums for some time.

Imagine my long face when i got back after some inactivity and found my old ID had been removed, eh? But now i'm watching the forum regularly again and decided to post something i wrote here.

I mainly write Transformers G1/Beast Wars and Legion of Superheroes the animated series fanfiction but i'm also going to write Teen Titans somewhere long the lines and even a Legion/Titans crossover.
    :raven:

I'm a scandinavian gal with many interests, some of them changing, some of them still the same. Ranging from nature science to mythology, reading and writing, web design, fantasy and science fiction.

7. SaMaster14

SaMaster14 Member

Hey Everyone. I'm SaMaster14. My full intro can be found in the Comings and Goings thread in the Community Forums.

I am a poet. I have been published a few times but I write mainly for fun. I hope you all check out my poems and give me some comments!

thanks!

8. Baltofan

Baltofan Active Member

Hey Twilightpacer, you're from Scandinvia too!

9. TheTerror

TheTerror Active Member

Hello all, my name is The Terror and I have been studying writing for some time now and find myself to be quite good at it (when writing in a novel format). I figured I would venture into the realm of messageboards and blogging to find some interesting people to chat with, from what I have been reading throughout the forms it seems that I have found a new home and everyone seems pretty nice.

I am a fan of reading and writing and I love animation of all kinds, including animation from Japan, the US and the UK, It seems as if many people here feel the same way as well. So, I look foward in talking to you all and I hope everyone has a great day, Cheers!

10. Yokuro98

Yokuro98 New Member

Hii~

My name's Yokuro98 and I'm a crossover-addicted writer from Finland. (though it's not my home country) I'm about 14 years old.

I write mostly incharacterized crossover stories, sometimes for fun and sometimes a bit demotivatedly. So you don't have to wonder if my fanfics aren't OOC at all!
    Also I'm writing my own fic series, that parodies the slice-of-life books.

In these days I'm writing a crossover story about some known slice-of-life manga-series like Azumanga, Lucky Star and Yotsuba. Unfortunately I didn't get any attention, because I'm not too active to comment nowadays.

I'm addicted to Nintendo-gaming and books, sometimes taking my ideas from them. You have to train your imagination, that's what I'm doing!
    (-^w^-)

11. Dingo

Dingo Member

Greetings, I too love to write fanfiction. I write a lot of crossovers and since Kingdom Hearts came out in 2002 it's given me a great muse for writing fanfiction stories (I've got an idea for a Bonkers/Kingdom Hearts/other crossover fic that I'll post here on the Storyboard Workshops Board before publishing for brainstorming reasons).

I have posted over thirty works on fanfiction.net under the penname Theodore Hawkwood. Most of them deal with an X-men Evolution/G.I. Joe crossover-verse called the Misfitverse (originally begun by Red Witch), crossed over with Kingdom Hearts. The Misfitverse has a huge following on fanfiction.net since Red Witch first started it, and has many authors that write for it, myself included. I suggest you read RoguefanKC's work for other great fics in that universe.

I also write fanfiction on Trekbbs, the Star Trek forum. My current project is Star Trek: Voyager - Dark Realm, which has a crossover with Kingdom Hearts and it's most recent other crossover is with Rocko's Modern Life.

Hope to write and brainstorm here shortly...

#271 Dingo, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
  12. Nickle98499

Nickle98499 Member

I'll take a shot at this: my name is Nickle98499, I have been a fan of the Scooby Doo cartoon series since 1995/1996; when I was in preschool/elementary school I was a huge fan of the Disney Afternoon cartoons, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop and Tale Spin were my favorites, also Ducktales and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers were a couple more of my favorites. In the summer of I believe 1996, I went on vacation with my family to Sequim, Washington(for those unfamiliar with Washington geography Sequim is in the northwest part of the state near the Olympic Mountains), one day my dad had the television turned on in our motel room and Cartoon Network was on, not only that but at the time the Scooby Doo episode "Scared a lot in Camelot" was on. At the time,Cartoon Network where I live was on a different tier of our cable system which you could only get with a special converter box, around 1997 Cartoon Network moved to the regular part of our cable system and that's when I started watching Scooby Doo every time it was on; later we switched cable systems and I got to start watching Boomerang on a regular basis. Last year I started to get into writing Scooby Doo fan fiction, basically the first idea I had was for a fan fic series called Mystery Morphs in which Vincent Van Ghoul gives the gang shape-shifting and transformation powers; this came about after I watched Scooby Doo and the Goblin King, then I started to write other Scooby fan fics which brings us to today. I have a FF.net account under Scoobyfan1, I also have a Deviant Art account which is also Scoobyfan1. I may or may not post stories here, i'm not sure yet.

13. Mist

Mist Celebrating 20 Years of Sonic

Hi, i'm CJ (The Filmz part of my name was meant to help promote a website of the same name I was making that never materialized. But I still use the name anyway. Heh Too lazy to get a new account.)

I don't really write fanfiction, but I like to write original fiction of an animated series I've had an idea about for a long time. (Click the link in my sig for more info on that)

14. PtV

PtV Guest

My name is PtV, and I am the author behind the 'Catastrophe' fanfic, as well as the 'Countdown to Catastrophe' mini-series that accompanies the main set.

Having grown up with cartoons all through my life, I try to envisage and write in the same manners, actions, etc. as a chosen character, in order to achieve a better understanding and liking of the character.

Please enjoy my works, as I'm sure they'll touch upon your very childhood.

15. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

Hi, I am new to thsi board. I written my first fan fic that I posted on this message board.

I have an account on www.fanfiction.net , my user name there is nyc2dragon.

16. ADGTHFan

ADGTHFan Member

Well guess what! I love dogs so much that I am a man! No, seriously! Dogs are Man's Best Friend!And I can't stop loving them! :D

Also, that's why I love ADGTH: TV Series. Full of dogs, esp. in Dog Heaven! :anime: I'm so glad I watched that show most of the time! (mostly on YouTube, but previously on air) Also, I love some cartoons with talking dogs there. In my dreams, I can't get enough adventure without them! :flapjack: Seriously, most the dreams I slept over, are the dreams about dogs!

I'm very artistic. But I get very mad if someone else steals or removes them from public hosting. :mad:

So anyway, I am a YouTube hogger, but what really bigs me are those dang maintenance they have to do!! :mad: They're like, the devils of maintenance takeovers or something like that! :evil: Man, I get so overly snotty most of the time, so be kind to me because sometimes I get freaked out from your bad comments/replies/messages. Okay? :(

Also, look for me on other places like these! :v:

17. SolarisKnight222

I'm SolarisKnight222. But you can just call me Adam. I have the desire to become a Television Producer/Creater, Sometime down the line. And I think this forum is a good venue to share my ideas. I'm looking forward to attending Community College to study TV Production. And one of my local stations has a Volunteer Program where they teach you how to operate the Cameras and other Equipment. They also let you produce and host programs. So those are my TV Dreams in a nutshell. I'm a TV Junkie. :}

18. CyclonatorZ

CyclonatorZ Active Member

Hi, my name is Zarkan, and one of the reasons I joined this forum in the first place was so that I could have anothe place to post my fanfiction. Currently I am working on a mostly original series of book length stories, based very loosely on some of the concepts found in the Bionicle universe. Practically all of the story is completely original, however, and no prior knowledge is required to read and understand it.

19. Joker Apprentice

Hey There!

Hello Toon Fans! I'm the Joker Apprentice, and I'm a new writer on the block here at the forums. I specialize in cartoons, impersonations, and creative writing.

I have a new topic called "Jekyll and Hyde in the main threads in case u wanna check it out. Give whatever freedback you like. :)

20. Ominous Flare

Ominous Flare Member

Hi, I'm new, and you can call me Flare. I have been searching for a site where I would be able to write about casual 'kiddie' kind of cartoon characters, specifically the Rugrats: All Grown Up gang, of which their animated series I am totally obsessed on rewatching it right now.

I will be writing a new fan fic horror series featuring the abovementioned Rugrats gang involving in spine-thrilling adventures. Kinda lame to the conceited and cynical, maybe, but I enjoy writing this kind of stuff, so. :3

Hope to meet all of you soon... all 7614 members in this forum... huh.