1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. OrbotsCommander

OrbotsCommander Orbots Commander

Okay. Thanks.

I should tell you, then, that when I write, I take on names that come from that universe. I try to include the name Jo Ann with them, though, because that's my real name: Dia/Jo Ann; Sailor Jemstar/Jo Ann; Petra Pan/Jo Ann, etc.

Draka Dracula is my name at Fanfiction.Net, FacWad, and Fandomination.Net. She is my avatar for the Drak Pack universe. I like using avatar characters when I write; they are my eyes and ears into the universe I'm writing for.

2. Wanted

Wanted Toonmaster

Well, I'm back again with something else to say... I've started developing my current projects, and I think I'm on to something. In case any of you were concerned, I've started to post my writings at my webpage... it's disorganized at the moment, what with the cafe, the Thoughtcenter, and the stories.

I'll begin to post my favorite story here in a matter of days to a week, with the revisions that I've yet to post at my page.

3. Dr. OneWay

Dr. OneWay Formely known as Catdogfan

Well, I am here to just post a few stories here and there. I am currently really busy, so there won't be much up, but I do have one story up right now. :)

4. Reket

Reket ~>Random Cliffy Lover

Yo! king zrz, OrbotsCommander, Catdogfan, welcome, I haven't been on in a while but it's good to see that the story board is still getting a few new ppl in here. Encourage the growth of creativity and write write write and have fun at the same time!! :D

Sorry for the hyped up tone of my words, I'm hyped up right now cos its my birthday ^^

5. Cullen

Cullen Member

Hello.

My name is Cullen and I've written a few fanfics. One is a series called HB House about 13 classic Hanna-Barbera characters living together in a boarding house.

And just recently, I wrote my first Attack of the Killer Tomatoes fanfic and posted it on here. And I might write more Killer Tomatoes stories. I think it's kind of a good way to revive that forgotten cartoon series.

I hope you'll all enjoy my future works. :)

Cullen

6. Heh heh! Hello! I write...things. Yeah. :anime:

Nah, I write (or should I say type) screenplays that have my own characters and settings, plus screenplays with characters and settings like Mario, Sonic etc...

Hope you enjoy them.

7. kaseykockroach

kaseykockroach Active Member

I'm Sev, and Kasey Kockroach is the name of my cartoon character.
    I am in the 9th grade and I enjoy watching old cartoons, drawing and playing Kingdom Hearts. I just posted a story based on my other characters. Please tell what ya think!:D

8. Oh look I'm...

Hey all.

I'm new here (just signed on), but I've been eyeballing the Story Board for some time now, hesitating and wondering if I should officially become a member. I hear it's pretty easy to get banned here, so I hope I don't tick any one off.:sweat:

Current status: Oh look I'm... here

<Edit: by the way, you all can call me Jack>

#248 Oh look I'm..., Jan 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2007
  9. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Welcome, Jack. I hope you enjoy your stay at the funny farm.:D

I wouldn't say it's easy to get banned here. The mods have a fairly low tolerance for idiots, but then again, so do I, so I can't blame them for that. But you certainly wouldn't get chucked out for a lone mis-placed comment, if that's what you're worried about.

Oh yes, and Oh Look I'm... is one of the coolest usernames I've ever seen. Just thought you should know.;)

-Matt A-

10. GravyHead

GravyHead New Member

Hey all! The GravyHead reporting for duty! I'm going to be running the weekly updated Cartoon Network and Nicktoon Inquirers. Those who know me call me Joe. To sample my other work go check out the Gravy Inquirer at edtropolis.com Thanks for putting up a great community and hope I can bring smiles!

11. tarastrongrules

hey

hello everyone great to be here hope i may share my stories with you!! and i'd love to read yours!!:p :p :raven2: we can write original stories right cuz i don't like to do fan fic cuz you have rules of characters you did not create i have my own stuff so if thats cool it would be fun to share it

thanx

12. Dirty Dawg

Dirty Dawg Chinese Democracy starts NOW!

Hi I'm Brandon.I've written fanfiction on Edtropolis's Earth 2 Edd forum

13. RisanF

RisanF Member

Hello, I'm RisanF, and I have a small variety of fiction to share here. Here's a preview of what might appear on the Story Board.

Codename: Kids Next Door Fanfiction-
    Operation: T.A.M.I.N.G.
    Operation: S.C.O.U.T.S.
    Scared Straight
    -
    These stories are concerned with expanding the role of a role of a forgotten character from Season I. If you're an old fan of KND, come take a look and see what I can do with her.

Dragon Ball-
    From Penguin Village with Love
    In a Bit of a Slump
    -
    The Dragon Ball fics above take place during the original series, and are inspired by the Dragon Ball/Dr. Slump crossover in the Red Ribbon Saga. Watch and see two notoriously naive characters, Son Goku and Arale Norimaki, stumble through a romance.

Original Fiction-
    Different and Cool
    -
    My original story that I've been working on for sometime. Come meet Andrew Champion, a seemily average junior-high student, and join him as he balances school, a crush, and a new friendship.

14. Reket

Reket ~>Random Cliffy Lover

Hey!

There's been a few members drifting in since I've been gone (it's been what, just a few months short of a year now).

Hello all relatively new members!

15. Mysti Queen

Mysti Queen *~*Hiz Lil' Mizz Butterfly*~*

hi everyone! my name is mysti queen and im new to the story board. i have one other story here i think and i'd like you to take a look at that one and my newer story. i used to write fanfictions and started out a few years ago on fanfiction. net. i wanna know if you people think i'm good at writing my own stories. im into romance and drama stories with humor every now and then. if you'd like me to read your stories and give my constructive advice, then let me know and i'll take a look. i hope you guys give me a chance. :D

16. WarioLoaf

WarioLoaf Meat Loaf Fan

Hey I'm WarioLoaf and I make my fanfics with animation:master.

3D ANIMATED MOVIES. Though it takes me a month to make ONE chapter or so.

17. cleasterwood

cleasterwood Author

Hi!

Hi everyone,
    I'm so new to this type of media my ears are still wet. lol Originally I started writing Prose Novels but have recently decided I wanted to turn my story into a graphic novel. Being the research nut I am, I started looking for places and lo-and-behold I found you guys! It's harder to turn my prose novel into a graphic one than I thought it would be, but having studied scripts to an extent, I think I can handle it. My favorite genre is Dark Fantasy with an Egyptian flair. I could draw hieroglyphs all day long, but ask me to draw a normal person and I'm all but lost. :(
    There's really not much more to me than that. I do look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Blessed be,
    C. L. Easterwood

18. Rolling Cloud

Rolling Cloud ...too early....

Hey everyone! :D

I've frequented other parts of the board, but decided to start frequenting here and maybe write a couple of fanfics or two.

-Cloud55

#258 Rolling Cloud, Sep 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2007
  19. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

Hi there, I have a written a few fan fics before. Not good with finishing them, though I finished quite a few. My name on www.fanfiction.net is nyc2dragon.

I prefer to write short stories.

Question for the moderator, am I allowed to discuess story ideas from the Archie Comics world? I have a Josie and the Pussycats story idea, but I don't know what rules you have when it comes to Archie.

20. Tyzonne

Tyzonne Guest

Tyzonne here!

What you need to know about me is:

- I'm 20 years old

- still watch cartoons

- only do story writing on ordering.

If anyone wants to know more, ask me on IM.