1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Nice to meet you here, EvilHomerX! Hope you enjoy your stay here at TZ and the SB! :anime:

2. EvilHomerX

EvilHomerX New Member

THanks Silver. i wonder if people ever read the fics here. it's a real shame that so many fics here go unread.

3. Reket

Reket ~>Random Cliffy Lover

Hi! I'm reket.

Yeah, there's not too much traffic here, but it'll hopefully improve in the future! Prospects aree waiting.

4. Kiokure

Kiokure Guest

Hi, this is my first day here......so everyone call me a noob!!!!!! That's ok though....I hope you guys like my stories!!!!!!

5. seanquixote

seanquixote Robot with Replacable Liver

Behold me in all my noobity newbness!

That's pretty much it. I'm working on the scripts for a series. It's called Gorffwysfa... Short pitch is Yes Minister meets Family Guy meets Valhalla. Long pitch is... Read the scripts!

6. Bart

Bart New Member

Hello, I'm new to Toonzone. I'm already a member at Animation Insider and TitansGo. I'll mostly be in Teen Titan forums and probably :zim: forums.

The only story you'll see by me is dreams, if there is a dream forum. The dreams are creepy and filled with suspense. Some of y'all will like them, some won't, some might get creeped out.

7. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Welcome, guys! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

8. bunnie_love

bunnie_love Member

just saying hi

Hello I'm Kim, i love to write short stories and i hope i can put one on this form if that's ok.

9. Wanted

Wanted Toonmaster

I was in the neighborhood, and I just thought I'd introduce myself to the Story Board. Now, I don't come here very often, but I hope that will change. 2006 is destined to be my writing year, and as such, I hope to churn out a lot of writing for a number of outlets. My websites are the top priority as of now, but I hope to have a Story Board original for you guys by the end of the summer... if you guys will accept poems or editorials.

10. nld200xyz

nld200xyz Member

Hi, my name is Neil Dunsmore! I'm known for my terrific fanfics on http://www.fanfiction.net/u/932763/

Read the reviews and you'll see that I'm quite popular on fanfic.net. Anyway, I would love to share my other fics with you (That often aren't allowed on the site for being either scripted or defy the ff.net rules)

Anyway, like a lot of people out there, I love to write my own fanfics and even my own original stories from time to time. I would be happy to share my work with you.

11. Tenku

Tenku D-don't come any closer!

Welcome to the Story Board. :)

Hopefully you'll won't mind with low traffic (but it's been up recently in the past few months). Also, pay no attention to the # of views since there was a error with the database. Still working out kinks. :sweat:

Enjoy your stay. :D

12. RskimB

RskimB Member

Hi I've been on toonzone for a little while but never noticed this section of the board. I have a few fanfics, all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle stuff but I hope over the summer to start on some new fics.

My previous stories can be found here http://www.fanfiction.net/~rskimb I hope maybe some of you all can help with constructive criticism as i've been meaning to revise some of my work for a little bit.

thats about it:sweat:

13. Reket

Welcome to the Story Board, newcomers! I hope you like your stay here. I'm just known as Reket, nice to meetcha. Remember to look around and comment on others' works too!

14. The Question

The Question Searching for answers

Hi i'm The Question. I'm a pretty good writer and a great RGP'er

Do we have RPG's here?

15. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

RPGs fall into the WFWC RPG territory, and under redDragon's control. You'd have to contact her about that kind of stuff. But anyway, hi! :D

16. TheGLIVEN

TheGLIVEN The Prime Minister of Crunk

Hey!

Hi everyone! Y'all can call me THEGliven, or Evil Dogfish (that's an old nick name) or The F (my friends call me this). I've been on Toonzone a long time, but never really wanted to come here, until I got hooked on writing. I hope to be able to post some of my stories here, and become a regular 'round these parts. I've always wanted to say that.

17. Reket

Hi THEGliven, hi The Question. Welcome to this particular section, nice to meet you both!

I RP a lot, and RPG too. But not at this particular site though ^^

Writing IS fun, isn't it? :)

18. Cortez2301

Cortez2301 Active Member

Hello guys! Call me KZ or "The king" or Zrs.Anyway I am looking forward to participating here.

19. OrbotsCommander

OrbotsCommander Orbots Commander

Hello.

I've written a lot of fanfics. Most are up at Fanfiction.Net, under the name Draka Dracula. Some fics are at my site.

Should I post links to my fanfiction that's elsewhere, or repost them here, or what?

20. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Repost them. If you only give a link, your thread will be closed, as it is just spam then. Welcome, though. Perhaps I'll read some of your work, if you choose to post it.

Also, you may want to become acquainted with the rules of the Story Board. That's the best way to stay out of trouble, y'know.