1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Wild Goose

Wild Goose The Accidental Apprentice

Well, hi everyone. I'm Wild Goose, from Malaysia, a law student and future DA (I hope...)

I write for 2 fandoms: Gatekeepers, and Ace Combat. So far, I've been writing a Gatekeepers epic since November 2003, and it's only up to the second chapter. -_-;; MS13 isn't very happy with me for that.

For Ace Combat, I've written a number of charecter studies and one-shots, so I may ut that up. We'll see.

2. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

Welcome and nice to see you you around the boards. Hope you enjoy your stay here =)

3. Wild Goose

Thanks, I will! ^_^

I may in fact post my Ace Combat works up here, but for some stuff I'll have to ask my co-collaborators...

4. Squisheee

Squisheee More energetic than ANYONE!!!

Hello, Wild Goose, and welcome to the Story Board! I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to reading your work!

~Squisheee~

5. Reket

Reket ~>Random Cliffy Lover

Wow, you write a lot!

6. Glensather

Glensather Class II-A

I forgot to introduce myself.

My name's Glensather... and I write.

Uhm...
    Oh yeah, I'm Goose's Kanchou, so he answers to me, as we're part of the same AC5 Squadron, the Freelance Alliance...

Oh, and I wrote a TT-fic, and it's around here, but you... don't want to see it.

So, my ongoing work is the (currently) One Season, Nine Chapter story known as The Sky's Angels, which I'll be putting up here.

7. Wild Goose

Nah, not rally.... just 5 stories on FF.net, 3 chapters of my AC5 fanfic, and a coupla oneshots that Glen has read... one of which I posted here.

8. Reket

I wish I could write more, but I don't have time ^^

Hi, Glensather!

9. purplehairedwonder

purplehairedwonder No woman should suffer at the hands of men
    Staff Member Moderator

I've finally decided to cave in and start posting around the Story Board. For those unaware, I am purplehairedwoner - Caitlin IRL - and a long time TZ member. I've been writing fanfiction for a year and half or so now. I'm a high school senior waiting to find out where she got in to college and hoping to study english in college. I'm a big softball player and hope to play in college as well.

As for what I write, I've been mostly writing Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction which are posting under the same username at FF.N and MediaMiner. I may post a few of the better ones here in hopes of some actual feedback. I also dabble a bit in writing some Harry Potter fics and I recently fell in love with Fruits Basket, so I'm working on something(s) for that. I'm taking a creative writing class this semester which is steering me away a bit from my fics, so I'll probably post some of my better works from that class here as well.

10. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Nice to have you aboard. Welcome to the SB and enjoy yourself! :anime:

11. Simply the mediocrest

hi again. I know it says artist on my name but im trying to expand my horizons so hello and add me to your msn (abymetrespaso@hotmail.com) or yahoo sn allmightypoo, helloooooo again.

-Joseph

12. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

An artist can use any type of medium: canvas, paper and pen, metal... the sky's not even the limit, because that too can be captured in artistic form. =)

But I hope that expanding your horizons consists of you posting some work, because that's great.

13. KyoraMishiso

KyoraMishiso New Member

Call me KTM.

I've been writing poetry for years now, and really enjoy it. I also write some music now adays.

>=D

I WEEN.:evil:
    Bwuhaaaaaaahahaha.

Anywho, i'm a Sophmore student and go by that alias. I've been working hard on all my art for a while. I like girls, vacationing, Arizonia (Aka: ERIS-zonia,) Japan, Manga & Anime, t.A.T.u., System of a Down, annndddddd a few other bands. I grew up with Tae Kwon Do, and now play bass and write.

I work part time in a hospital over summers for some cash.

14. stargirl

stargirl Active Member

Guess who's back?!

After a long hiatus, I'm back! But this time I'm not doing Grease. (For a while, actually!)

Instead, I'm going to start a new trend. A new thread called "Wacky Genre Theme Songs!"

Look in the thread for more info. Enjoy!!! :D

15. Jedah Dohma

Jedah Dohma The Blood Reaper... returns

Hi,

My name is Kanius the V. I am an avid writer and have been writing fanfics since '98. I plan to be a history/writing major. I want to write novels based on fantasy, real historical events and epics. :)

The fandoms I usually write about are based off anime titles and I do crossovers (my current one is a trilogy involving the characters from Yu Yu Hakusho/Sailor Moon/Digimon Tamers/Digimon Frontier/YuGiOh).

My fanfic profile page is at www.fanfiction.net/~ssj4takeru, or you can just check out my profile page. :anime:

For more information on me, you can simply refer to my profile page.

Hope I am openly welcomed here.

Kanius the V

16. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

Nice to meet you, Kanius! >hands Kan a cookie< I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

17. stargirl

stargirl Active Member

I'm SOOO sorry...

It's me again. I wrote the first half of my story, Living For The City, but something weird happened, and it caused my story thread to duplicate. One has a full part, but the other looks as if I started on my story but it is incomplete.

Again, I apologize.

18. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Well, hello to everybody, newbies an' all. I hope you enjoy your time here.:anime:

I introduced myself round here about 18 months or so ago, but seeing as I've only recently been hanging around here full-time, I think another message is called for.

As you can see, my name's Welshie's Mate (a cheap marketing trick from back when Lord Welshi used to hang around the WFWC:sweat: ), but I prefer to go by the monikers of Mate or Matt A ('cause that's my real name). I mostly do stuff on the WFWC, but seeing as I'm in-between stories over there, my current writings are now here. If you're interested, go read "The Bad Seeds": it's pretty much the textbook example of how I write and what I like to write about. Apart from the fact that I'm a lunatic with a smilie addiction who doesn't know when to shut up, I think that's all you need to know about me.:p

So, a very belated 'hello' from me. Hello!:anime:

-Matt A-

19. Reket

Hey, I haven't been here for a while. Hi to all the people I missed in my absence; a lot has been going on, like APs coming up, lots of homework, sports, and getting sick (terrible).

This might be my only chance here before school lets out for spring break or something, so I'm making the best of it.

20. EvilHomerX

EvilHomerX New Member

Im Evil Homer and I'm obviously new to the toon zone. I have one fic posted here. Hope you all enjoy it,