Introduce Yourself To The Story Board!

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Kylewayne, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

Hello everyone,

I thought it would be nice to get to know a little bit about each other. People old and new who would like to introduce themselves and tell us what they like that would be greatly appreciated =D

Seeing I started this thread, only fair I start with the introducing...

They call me Kylie or KW on TZ. I recently graduated from university recieving my second degree. My hobbies are reading, drawing, going out and having fun, listening to music, rpg's, video games, anime shows and I am obsessed with Batman. If you do not believe me ask the mods of this board^^! I am also a mysterious creature that suits up at night and leaps from roof top to roof top to find adventure...;)

Your turn and have fun!

2. Stu

Stu Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Staff Member Administrator

Now then

I'm Amazing Spidey, or Stu if you like. I don't write often, cause I'm beyond poor at it. I've got one unfinished story here, a poem or two, and pretty soon, I'm sure I'll have a poetry winner award :cool: :p

I enjoy reading fan ficition, specifically some of the posters here. I also enjoy drawing, watching DVDs, drinking and just talking to people really. I run my own site, and enjoy updating it whever I can. I'm also quite the Spider-Man fanboy. :)

3. Rurouni Kenshin

Rurouni Kenshin Kenshin will be back!

I am Kenshin900, I am a king.

4. Eddie G.

Eddie G. Former Wolf/Writer.

I am the man without a name...

Edward (Ed) Bruce Gallagher, Joseph (Joe) Michael Quigley is what the ladies I swoon call me, and by night I am the one who strikes fear into the heart of evil... I am the BLUE WOLF!

Anyway I currently live in Brooklyn, New York. I write serioulsy, writing plays, short stories, comic strips, poetry, and anything I can. I'm also a conceptual artist and trying to teach myself to draw so I can be a decent cartoonist who doesn't always have to rely on artists to draw my comic scripts. You can check out two webcomics I used to write till both artists had problems in my sig.

As for my non-writing life, I am a rather liberal person and an activist for what I see as good causes. I am a comic book fanatic, as well as a culture fanatic... I love watching things and listening to things from different times and cultures. I am a cancer, vegitarian, single, black belt, single, and I think fashion and pop culture was at its best in the '60's and '70's, and I'm single.

Oh and the Storyboard is awesome.

#4 Eddie G., Jul 2, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2004
  5. Kylewayne

Nice to meet you Blue Wolf =D Hope you enjoy your stay at SB and teach me a few black belt moves in case I have to use them on Kenshin900 who is the king apparently...;)

6. PressureCooker

PressureCooker has nothing for nothing

Hey yo!

In the not-so-virtual world I go by the name Lance. I'm older than I act, but younger than I look (not a wining combo). Living it up in Los Angeles, frequenting the beach. Full time retail manager, full time English student, full time nut case. In person I'm actually a pretty funny guy:D Get me drunk and I'm the life of the party, but I digress... I'm a real lurker on this board, only posting chapters in my fic or the occasional off-topic discussion. I enjoy my solitude, my privacy. One may mistake me for being lonely or depressed but I like being by myself for the time being. As such, this makes me single;) (go figure, eh?)
    My past is pretty boring, at least to me. I've lived in several countries in Europe and here in the U.S. and even stayed a month in Norway.

I'm only writing a Teen Titans fic right now, but I'll expand to my other favorites in the future.

7. Rurouni Kenshin

Rurouni Kenshin Kenshin will be back!

Hi! Welcome to my kingdom.

8. WolfieKiwi

WolfieKiwi We lil' devils

..yeah hi..I teenager.. big fan of punk rock,love to draw anime characters from manga,t.v,I can't go online without listening to music at the same time..like to watch VH1 "I love the 70's and 80's" and coming this month I love the 90's
    ..oh yeah..long live greenday..:D

fav's on C.N. ed,edd.eddy ..

fav's on Toonami-all

currently searching for a rare graphic novel called "Bleach"

Instead of watching comedys to make me laugh I play resident evil for ps1..

9. LastGypsy

LastGypsy New Member

Hello, all.

I'm Will, and I'm an aspiring writer of poetry, short stories, and screenplays (I have an ambition to be a director someday). Of course, I'm only 16, so any real work would be ages away. I've been told, however, that I have a talent (though I'll never admit it...it feels so phony to pat myself on the back), but more importantly, I love writing. One of my friends once told me I had the makings of a cult figure :).

10. MahouShoujo13

MahouShoujo13 ...is bored out of her mind.

I'm MahouShoujo13...or Katrina, as everyone calls me in real life. You can also call me Sorceress of Blades if you're familar with FF.net...and you can also call me other sn names of the forums I go to.

I've only posted a few fan fics on the web, but I've got a lot of ideas for planned stories, for anime, cartoons, and TV shows I've seen and books I've read, and also, video games that I unfortunately didn't play :(. I also have some ideas for original stuff as well. Most of my fanfics have weird stuff in them (like weird romance pairings). Yes, I have a barrel of weird ideas.

Because of my giganteous imagination stuffed in my head, at a few times I act "crazy". But hey, inside I'm just a normal teenager.

I also want to draw some Flash cartoons and Flash games to submit to Newgrounds.com, but somehow I'm not that much of an artist, although I got good grades in art. Writing and music are my things.

I play the piano and I love to sing.

Most of my fics are kept on my computer because my mom took out the Internet in my PC to get Optinum Online. I can only access the Internet through my mom's laptop.

There's more stuff about me than you can read here.

Oh yeah...I've always wanted to live in NYC! :D Nothing how I live close to NYC (I'm in Long Island), I won't have to move very far, unless I go to college that's far away from New York.

11. Kylewayne

Welcome MahouShoujo13, LastGypsy, and T.C.D.! Hope you will enjoy your stay at Toon Zone and the story board! :)

12. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Hey all, my name's Tim, and I've been a TZ member for over two years (but a passive viewer for much, much longer.) I absolutely love everything about writing, whether it's the satisfaction of writing something of my own, or viewing something that someone else has crafted. As long as it's creative, it's entertaining and intriguing to me.

And it's just plain fun. *WAVES TO THE REST OF THE STORY BOARD FOLKS*

-Tim

13. ScientificDemon

I spend so much of my time doing maths and sciences, so I like to take breaks once in a while and do something artistic. I try to write and I try to draw, but I am quite frankly horrible at both. I adore Batman, but my idea of what, or who Batman is tends to be different from others - (I'm in the process of writing a fan fic). My favourite book is the Demolished Man, and I also like Sherlock Holmes stories.

14. Kylewayne

You said the three magic words "I adore Batman" for that I love you! *pounce*
    I also like your taste in books especially Sherlock Holmes. Don't be a stranger around here and I cannot wait to read your stories. Take care mate!:)

15. Outlander00

Outlander00 Another Stand Alone Complex

Hello all!

Some of you know me already...

for those who dont, I am the little green alien with beer who haunts around these here parts... and mostly over at the Drawing Board.

As for what I read... my library and taste in books is just as ecclectic as everything else I like. I mostly read science fiction/ fantasy (LoTR being my favorite in that genre), classic literature (too many to name there :p) and historical books and prose (ie. Sun Tzu - "The Art of War", Machiavelli - "The Prince", etc). Mostly, I like to be mentally stimulated or inspired when I read a story.

As for writing... I write mostly fiction, but beginning to dabble with poems. Right now I have a graphic novel that has been in limbo for the better part of a year, BUT getting the nerve to finish it off. I will be posting a couple of shorter stories I have written soon. :)

16. angelidollinda

angelidollinda The Toon Geek

I'm called Kasumi, and I've been writting fan fiction for as long as I can remember.

17. Kylewayne

Welcome Outlander and angelidollinda, glad to see you both on the story board.
    Yes, I remember you little green alien mod from the Drawing Board...Okay maybe not so little :p Nice to see you warp to this place.

Angelidolinda *pounce* and welcome! Go crazy and write stories until your heart is content. Feel free to look around post critiques and put up your own stories! :)

18. Zapages

Zapages Persian Prince

Hi everyone

I'm called Zain or Zapages here. I'm mostly not known here at all and probably considered thread killer for some strange reason even though I've participated in the Poetry thread, and posted a couple fan fictions regarding the Prince of Persia Series. *sigh*

I write poetry because my grandfather is a poet back at home. So its cool, but its total secret of mine that I write poetry...

As for myself in real life, I'm just going to start going to university this fall and hopefully working on building a website for a local IT company. :sad: I'm usually a 'Charlie Brown' from the peanuts per se. :sweat: I do like video games, anime, soccer, cricket, basketball, baseball, football, and couple others. I do like the batman, especially the later arc when the original robin becomes *forgets his name*, but the friendly rivalry type of thing was great. I also like batman beyond, which was a good show, especially the movie. Also I like the 90s Xmen(I've special pouch with ruler and ruber with the old design of the characters) and Spiderman cartoons on Fox.

As for books, I don't read much. But when I do I finish really quickly if the book interests me or the story gets really involved. I remember liking Frankenstien, Great Gatsby, Midsummer Night's Dream, Hamlet, MacBeth, and couple others.

I think I wrote too much. Sorry about that, its nice to meet everyone here.

19. Kylewayne

Hiya Zapages and welcome to the story board! It's so nice to know a little bit a bout you finally =D Don't you ever say:
    You are not a thread killer! Ooo! A sports lover! Yay! Soccer! I love playing soccer in the park or a field with friends to kill time. good exercise too. =) I must agree Batman beyond movies were good.

I wish more posters would write more like you did =D Have fun at the Story Board!

20. angelidollinda

angelidollinda The Toon Geek

Thanks Kylewayne! :anime: