Introduce Yourself To The Drawing Board!

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by James, Apr 2, 2003.

1. satim

satim Toondra animation studio

I'm Alex. I make different animation

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 3
  2. js261oc

js261oc New Member

Hello Everyone! I am new to toonzone. I am here to support my 13 year old son who an aspiring artist/animator. I was hoping I could get a few people to view his blog and possibly help inspire him. If you get the chance, please stop by and see the characters and storylines he's created. I'll post the full link as soon as I'm allowed to post!. Thank you! :)
    jacobscharacterz at blogspot

3. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

Hi as my username gives it I am Jaylop97, and of course I have been a long time member here but I have decided to commit myself more to the drawing board as my time is starting to become more spare for this so eventually I will start doing some doodles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LynxAnimation

LynxAnimation New Member

Hey guys, Mike's the name, I'm here firstly as a passionate fan of everything art and animation related. Can't draw myself but I've been always fond of other people's creations. I'm also here on behalf of Lynx Animation Studios as their PR guy. Scouting for fresh and amazing new artits which would help us in making projects come to life that we can all enjoy! Have a great day :)

#584 LynxAnimation, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  5. Tumblenerd

Tumblenerd Member

Hi everyone--I already introduced myself in the general Introductions thread (heh), but I'm a self-taught animator/illustrator and run a YouTube channel.

6. DOCTOR7777

DOCTOR7777 New Member

Hello everyone and my name is Jim Banks and I am a collector of old school comic books and I create and publish my own comics.My favorite time to collect comic books was the early to mid eighties when the black and white independent comic book industry was booming and Marvel and DC were publishing comics and graphic novels like the dark night that showed comics had grown up and were not just for kids. I really miss the 80s boom of independent black and white comic book and the originality that came with them. I miss hanging out in the comic book shop in our neighborhood and going through the black and white comic book shelves with many new exciting new characters and titles.I miss those days.

7. Cunning Condor

Cunning Condor Unfriendly Cartoonist

I'm Condor and my Cartoon Carnival is passing by. Come early for half-off tacos.