1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

International Nickelodeon Thread

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by BigMac, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

I did not watch Nickelodeon yesterday, but they had a countdown bug to the KCAs on the opposite side.
    Plus, it was subtitled (plus the show names were translated), but it did had a girl commenting in Portuguese.

2. Dodokoce

Dodokoce Master

I sent a mail about classic nick block on NickCEE to Nickelodeon Hungary, waiting for their response!

3. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

Cool. I was actually going to write them today to see what's new, I email them every now and then, so if I find out anything I'll let you know.

4. RandomMe

The weird thing is that Nickelodeon PT's Facebook page puts photos of 90s shows without having a block like that. This could be solved if Spain returned to be an independent feed and with the Portuguese feed being independent.
    Also, they have added Bernard (Berni) shorts in Spanish on the sub-feed.

5. Francisque

Francisque Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be solved, since Nicks in Europe care very little about classics these days.. and you would very likely to still be part of the Iberian group, as your MTV is

6. RandomMe

But the Portuguese and Spanish feeds of MTV are completely independent from each other. And there would be a "minimal margin" of classics. Unless the African feed of NickToons is brought to Portugal, at least, with their nightly schedule.

7. Dodokoce

Dodokoce Master

Try maybe you have more luck as i dont think they would answer me that soon. As i said i sent a mail about teennick to nick managers in Czech few months ago, no response. And when i send a message to Nick Hungary i get response not less than 2-3 weeks.

8. RandomMe

The girl that commented the KCAs confirmed that Bella and the Bulldogs will premiere on Nickelodeon ES+PT.
    Also, Pedro Cardoso (in his SpongeBob voice) guest commented when SpongeBob won the Best Cartoon award.

9. Dodokoce

Dodokoce Master

I had info that Breadwinners will soon air on Nick Cee from Nick Hungary, and i think Every Witch Way should air in July calculate that germany started premiering it in January, and they usually premiere it 6months after germany(that was the case with Thundermans and some other show atleast), Henry Danger and Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn should follow! Then if something doesnt change, Bella and the Bulldogs should premiere in September!

#1269 Dodokoce, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
  10. RandomMe

Nick CEE is getting those shows months after the Iberian feeds.

11. Dodokoce

Dodokoce Master

I think Nick Cee always gets shows last haha, and i calculatede Bella and the Bulldogs wrong, it could premiere on November. Also i got info that Legend of Korra book 3 wont be premiering that soon.

12. RandomMe

Also, we only see Korra once in the afternoon.
    We will get two new shows this month: Max & Shred and Agarra o Blake! (don't know the original name).

13. Dodokoce

Dodokoce Master

Here Korra is on Monday to Friday from 17:55 and Weekends from 10:00, then there was a change Sam and Cat now airs Monday to Friday from 15:55 and Weekends from 20:10 and Haunted Hathaways every day from 19:45. I think they may be clearing its weekend slots for more shows( like they did with marvin marvin and replaced afternoon slot with i think the thundermans)

14. Francisque

Francisque Well-Known Member

They still are owned by the same Iberian sub-division though.. and they have to follow an EMEA (if not global) direction

15. RandomMe

The decisions usually follow some European versions.

16. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

I wish we finally got Book 3 of Korra. I wonder what's the holdup. It's really old and almost irrelevant at this point. The first two seasons have been rerun on Nick CEE multiple times. However, I have a feeling we'll get it rather sooner than later. June is my guess.

17. Dodokoce

Dodokoce Master

Guys about the langiage mix up on sam and cat promo i just opened nickelodeon hd and put polish audio and it airs on serbocroatian i cant really tell which one of that is it but it runs on serbocroatian haha.
    And [MENTION=41564]Checkerboard[/MENTION] i dont think even Germany premiered book 3 so we are locng away from it.

18. RandomMe

Strange, Polish on Serbo-Croatian? Weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.