Interesting question about Superboy and Miss Martian (PG-13)

Discussion in 'The DC Animation Forum' started by edward10, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edward10

edward10 New Member

Since they're in a relationship and live together is it possible they've....well....done it?

2. spartanx54

spartanx54 New Member

Yes they both live at Mount Justice. If course they've done it, why wouldn't they?

3. ABrown

ABrown Active Member

"it"? You mean the telepathic sharing of memories like Martian Manhunter did in "Crisis On Two Earths"? I'm sure they probably have.

4. Sarada

Sarada Active Member

Sadly, they probably have not played Twister, no.

Oh wait, you mean sex! I'd say yes, but M'gann is probably a bit too old fashioned to have sex out of marriage.

5. edward10

edward10 New Member

no that's not what I meant

6. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Active Member

I'm pretty sure the scene in "Secrets" where Superboy grins at her and says "You are so making this up to me later....." was a hint.

7. Dorko

Dorko New Member

I'm not sure this a PG rated topic.

Superboy is still learning how to be human, Miss Martian is...well, a Martian who's patterning her life on Earth after the kind of sitcom that would not have had any kind of storyline handling the topic unless it was a "Very Special Episode" about waiting until you're ready.

So...probably not, but you never know. I wouldn't put it passed them to be fooling around, but not "going all the way". I know a 17 year old gal who's far dirtier minded than either of the characters in the show (huge fan of Matt Parker and Trey Stone) who has been in a nearly three year long term committed relationship...and she's waiting.

8. M.O.D.O.K.

M.O.D.O.K. Scientist Supreme

The "training" scene at the beginning of "Image" pretty much cemented it.

The bigger question is: How much time do they have by themselves at all ever since Zatanna moved in?

9. James Harvey

James Harvey Administrator

Rating has been added to the thread to warn users, but still keep this discussion as civil, clean, and respectful as possible. Inappropriate comments and discussions can result in the thread being closed.

10. edward10

edward10 New Member

can martians even do it I mean I assume kryptonians can since they're so close too humans

11. Medinnus

Medinnus Moderator

Shapechangers have no practical physical limitations. Now, whether or not they could have progeny is another question, with the answer being almost certainly not.

12. edward10

edward10 New Member

oh what a shame

13. Laugh Anyway

Laugh Anyway New Member

There're two teenagers with out parents or rules, it doesn't matter how civil or good they are they're still two teenagers. Yes they've "done it."

14. edward10

edward10 New Member

what about red tornado

15. M.O.D.O.K.

M.O.D.O.K. Scientist Supreme

Red Tornado's pretty....neutral, when it comes to that. He might tell them not to fool around too much, but that's about it. Probably one of the reasons why he's the perfect guardian: not too lenient, not too pushy.

Zatanna, though, could force them to calm down a bit. And that's without mentioning the responsibility to take care of the "pets" (Sphere/Super-Cycle and Wolf). And, of course, any of the other teammates could always just crash in and hang out at the Cave when not on missions.

16. edward10

edward10 New Member

guess you're right

17. Dorko

Dorko New Member

They're also teenagers who grew up in envoirnments completely devoid of the societal association of "sex" with "maturity", so it might not be a high priority.

Then again, they were also raised without the societal taboo of sex, so they might just do it because they feel like it.

I think it would also depend a little on how Martian culture views courtship, sex, and the like.

18. Laugh Anyway

Laugh Anyway New Member

Honestly having no real parenting figures Superboy and Miss Matian my have had sex without even knowing that it wasn't socially appropriate for two unmarried teenagers to have sex. Just a thought.

19. Santino

Santino New Member

Lol, I talk about this kinda stuff with my friends all the time, like whether Batman and Superman are virgins or not (conclusions depend on which continuity, of course).

I dunno about these two though, I would hope not since Superboy's actually really young when you think about it.

Rest of the team?

Robin - virgin
    KF - virgin haha
    Artemis - no way
    Aqualad - probably did it with Tula
    Zatanna - I'd say virgin
    Red Arrow - Probably not, but I can't see him actually being nice to a girl.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
  20. Seaman

Seaman New Member

Well, IF they have done it, just imagine Superboy's reaction when Miss Martian shows her true self.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.