1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[insert title here]

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Mek, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Mek

Mek Digestive Juices

=O

[​IMG]
    I hate the show with a passion, yet Super Milkchan is fun to draw. Whazzup with 'dat?

[​IMG]
    A collab with my friend; Bluewolf. Only this time, I did the lineart and she did the colors. (Just if you're wondering: the characters are Kon from 'Bleach' [the bear] and Captain Harlock from... the 'Captain Harlock' series)

[​IMG]
    Wind!!! ^_____^

[​IMG]
    A reference sheet for Wind Spartan I did for a friend.

[​IMG]
    Kate Alen from 'F-Zero'. A quick picture I cooked up to test colors.

[​IMG]
    Lady Bow from 'Paper Mario' as a person.

2. Rune

Rune off(world) model

Lots of good things here, I especially like Lady Bow with those lovely liquid colours and MilkChan is intriguing too. The one of Kate is really stand out too, lover the expression on her face. Great stuff all round :)

3. Tanooki

Tanooki Supplexing disease since 1982.

art from mek! woot!

what? you don't like super milk chan? personally, i find that show to be hilarious...to an extent :p

your other stuff looks excellent as well! i'll have to bust out my old n64 to play some paper mario as your rendition of the famed bow is quite good

Falcon

4. Outlander00

Outlander00 Another Stand Alone Complex

Great work as always, Mek!

I like the Milk Chan drawing also (although I dont like the show either)... Its very bold and daring from your regular style. Its nice to see you getting more experimental. :)

5. Conekiller

Conekiller On the Cruise!

I really dig the coloring on the Kate image, and th elook on her face is subtly expressive, very nice.