1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Two (2014 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Comics and Collectibles' started by James Harvey, Jan 15, 2014.

?

Rate and Comment - "Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Two"

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Picking up after the devastating events of the original Injustice: Gods Among Us comic series!

INJUSTICE YEAR TWO #1

[​IMG]

Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by BRUNO REDONDO

The best-selling prequel to the hit videogame picks up right where it left off! Year one is over ... now, year two begins. The death of one of their own has divided Earth's protectors as hero turns against hero. As Superman's iron grip on the world tightens, at the edge of the galaxy, fear approaches...

Comments?

Related Discussion:
    -Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013 Ongoing) Series Talkback (Spoilers)

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

This "year" started off a bit slow for me but it really picked up about halfway through when the Green Lanterns really became involved in it. There were a couple jaw-dropping moments to be sure, such as the end of #11 when Superman kills Black Canary. And as much of nice idea it was to get some happiness in this series I thought the epilogue in issue #12 was a little off. Alfred had a couple more great moments, especially that request he made to Black Canary before she took off to confront Superman. I was also surprised at how effective the subplot with Gordon and his cancer was and the heartbreaking moment when he, Batman and Oracle have their final words together. Tm Taylor really did a great job at writing some really effective moments here. I know there's still an annual to come but that just has some side stories. The art continued to be great for the most part though there were a few weak spots. Overall Injustice really continues to be a great series and I can't wait to see how the theme of magic is used in the next "year" series. Dr. Fate appearing at the end of "year two" is a clear tease for this book's next step. This is still one of DC's best book out on the shelves right now.