1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

"Injustice 2" Video Game Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by James Harvey, May 16, 2017.

1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

The highly-anticipated sequel is here!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Injustice 2
    Developer:
    NetherRealm Studios
    Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
    Platforms: PS4, XBox One
    Editions: Standard Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Edition
    Release Date: May 16th, 2017

Synopsis: Power up and build the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in Injustice 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, Injustice 2 allows you to equip every iconic character with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. Experience an unprecedented level of control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your super Hero. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

The game will be available to own in a Standard Edition release, a Digital Deluxe Edition release and an Ultimate Edition release.

Discuss Injustice 2 right here! So ... who's playing?

Related Discussion
    -Injustice: Gods Among Us Video Game Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Injustice 2 (2017 Ongoing) Comic Series Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Injustice: Ground Zero (2016 Mini-Series) Comic Series Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Five (2016 Ongoing) Comic Series Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Four (2015 Ongoing) Comic Series Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Three (2014 Ongoing) Comic Series Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Two (2014 Ongoing) Comic Series Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013 Ongoing) Comic Series Talkback (Spoilers)
    -Injustice 2 - What part of the Injustice universe would you like to see explored in an animated feature?
    -Injustice: Gods Among Us - Would it make a good direct-to-video animated feature?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Splinter

Splinter Well-Known Member

I've been playing this game since it came out and it is easily one of my favorite games. There is so much to do. The storymode was excellent and I really like how it ends. I wonder how the 3rd Injustice game will follow this one and which ending will they use? The Batman or the Superman one? There's just so much going on here too. The Multiverse is a really great option and I'm finding myself more wrapped up in the gear stuff than I thought I would be. I am surprised that no one is talking about this game here but I assume that says more about these forums than the actual quality of the game. Not only does this game blow the first Injustice out of the water but it also gives the Arkham games a run for their money. The animation for the cinematics alone are sometimes really jaw-dropping stuff. I imagine I am going to get a lot of playtime out of this game for a long time to come.