1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Image Comics Solicitations - July 2012

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Comics.Bot, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Comics.Bot

Comics.Bot Comic Posting Robot
    Administrator

2. Ed Liu

Ed Liu That's 'Cause I ATE IT!!!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Not seeing a lot this month. The only real maybe is the new Elephantmen HC, but I remember being on the fence a bit about the last HC and may pass on this one. I like the series, but I don't know that I like it enough to keep plunking down the cash for the HCs.

Other than that, I find it interesting that The Monolith moved over to Image (I guess DC doesn't have as many problems giving up rights to characters that didn't go anywhere), but I remember enough about it from reading it at the time that I'm not too interested in re-visiting it now.

Other than that, there's a few other issues where I'm still waiting for trades.

3. Michael24

Michael24 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I've fallen way behind on Bomb Queen, but I'll definitely pick up that Volume 7 TPB since it features ShadowHawk in a co-starring role. My favorite Image character, so I'm always excited when he makes an appearance.

4. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

SUPREME #66

i'm kind of surprised no one here and expressed an interest in supreme coming back. i'm sure pretty much everyone only cared about the alan moore run, but i definately think/hope erik larson is competent enough to relaunch/follow up supreme after the time that's passed after the alan moore run ended.

5. King9

King9 Embraced One

I'm interested in Batula. Never heard of it before, but it looks pretty cool. I may also pick up one of those one shots or mini series, they all look decent. And naturally I'll be picking up Super Dinosaur #12 which looks intense.