1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm going to E3... any requests?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by The Mad Hatter, May 15, 2001.

1. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Yep, late tomorrow I'll head to LA for the chaos that is the Electronic Entertainment Expo... somehow I've convinced my newspaper to let me go there and cover it! The article will come out in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette next Sunday, so Nftat, Belch and any Arkansas lurkers can check it out.

Anyway, for all you other video game fans, I'll try to post up some info after the fact, if anyone cares. So, does anyone have a game they want me to check out? I'll already try to swing by Ubi Soft's booth so I can check out the PS2 Batman game. No promises, though... I've got to cover the entire freakin' expo in a day and a half, so I figure I'll be lucky if I can get to 20% of the stuff there.

Let me know if any of you care enough for a report!

2. Psycho Fox

Psycho Fox Toonix Guru

So, does anyone have a game they want me to check out?

Yhea check out the Sega booth... I really want to know about the final DC line up & what they are doing for other systems. More important I want to know if they show anything of Sega GT 2

3. Dante Bunny

Dante Bunny PK ROCKIN!!!

That's Great

Let me know there's a Dexter's Lab. and Powerpuff Girls games on GameBoy Advance

4. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Guess it's a bit late to ask what E3 is...

5. Sharklady

Sharklady Active Member

> Any requests? <

Just have an enjoyable time there, Hatter.

(Now, if you were going to a Chocolate Expo, I'd have a whole list of requests.)

6. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

E3 stands for the Electronic Entertainment Expo... I completely forgot to spell it out. Basically, video game makers go there and show their upcoming stuff. This year's is particularly exciting, since both Nintendo and Microsquash are showing off new systems. Groovy.

7. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

No, you spelled it out in the text of your original message. Danielle just missed it; but considering her mental state evidenced in other threads, that's understandable. I understand she's in some psychiatric facility around San Diego; you might see if you can get an extra day or 2 so you can look in on her, convey our best wishes (except maybe Craig's). Later.

they're coming to take me away, ha-ha! --- Napoleon XIV

8. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

I own a mental state? Yay! Can I call it 'New York II' or 'Return of Louisiana', or maybe 'Kkjfdgkdhgdurd'?

Hee hee...they had to give me a computer to keep me from chewing up all the bed posts.

Aw, another antibiotic?

No, no, it's in San Diego, not around it! LA's arounds San Diego, Big Bear's arounds San Diego.
    Unless you're talking about San Diego city...

Feeling........a bit...........sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppyyyyyyyy...............

9. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

Well, states are not that hard to come by anymore. There's the state of confusion, the state of shock, the state of emergency, the state of puzzlement, the state of being,...

State a bean? Don't mind if I do, there's lima, kidney, cocoa, coffee, black, butter, red, human,...

And as to two heads? There's 3 of us, actually: me, myself & I. Which explains why I was a bit fuzzy as to the locale of that mental facility. Hope you get better, Danielle.

10. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Any thing DC/KWB/WB related, feel free to pass along to me!

11. The Dork Knight

The Dork Knight The saddles do what now?

Yes there will be a Dexter's Lab GBA game.Don't know about PPG.
    Mad Hatter, could you steal me a GBA and a Gamecube? :D :D

12. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

You don't look like you have two heads anymore....you look like a regular person!....and a roadsign......and a question mark......and a thumb...
    [​IMG]

I....I....I don't feel so good. [​IMG] Oh....you're a regular person again.....except green.

13. Sharklady

Sharklady Active Member

Hmm. Those two bile-spewing smilies are highly similar to certain MB exchanges I've witnessed (not here, thankfully.)