1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could use any music theme to represents yourself, what would you use?

Discussion in 'The Musiquarium' started by Batman 80, Nov 30, 2001.

1. Batman 80

Batman 80 College Student

I would use Batman's animated theme from the Fox animated series because like him I'm a loner.

2. DR. BELCH

DR. BELCH Member

For me--

--it'd be an entire movie soundtrack, to aptly reflect how my life has gone from godhood to the gutter--from Dylan's "I Threw It All Away" to express my thoughts on love...to "Mr. Vain" by Culture Beat to demonstrate the lengths of obsession and scheming I can go to...to The Beatles' "Paperback Writer" for a whole mntage of me writing, printing, and mailing manuscripts...the movie of my life would rule.... ;)

3. Karkull

Karkull Mod of Chaos

A Little Obscure, But...

This may sound corny, but I always thought that the song "Sentimental Journey" (best example: from the Four Rooms soundtrack) fit my life perfectly.

4. BWDK

BWDK Gotham's Knight

Britney Spears - Stronger

...cause now I AM stronger than yesterday

5. Nightflower

Nightflower Floral Mod Extraordinaire

Re: Britney Spears - Stronger

Oh, so I guess you're over that boy who dumped you since that's what the song is about?

Nah, I'm just teasing.

This is kind of like that question about what song represents you best, eh? Yoinking my answer to that question, "Falling for the First time", by BNL, and also "Make Believe" by Angra.

6. BWDK

BWDK Gotham's Knight

Re: Re: Britney Spears - Stronger

lol but let's say I'm over that girl I used to depend on :D

7. Well let me see...

I guess the song I would have is "faries Fourtune" I don't know whos it by because I found it when Napster was free.

--Mrs. Wayne ;)

8. Ruffian

Ruffian f.k.a. Twilight

Cirque du Soleil - O

9. I would use the theme music from the halloween movie :)

10. I'd use the JAWS theme. It starts slow with just a single, resonating, note then builds faster and faster to a dramatic crescendo, folowed by some grand action, then silence. That's my life in a nut-shell. I get an idea, some sort of inspiration; I put blinders on and follow my instincts; just jump in with both feet; Then, I win or loose BIG and abandon the thing I was into. Then it's all dialogue and character development, till the next attack.