1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

I Went To Wb's New Toons Site And Liked It

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by keithman, May 3, 2001.

1. keithman

keithman Guest

:mad: www.looneytunes.com is awesome. it's based on my favorite show survivor. i can't wait till they start voting toons off! gosh, does it get better than this? :)

2. Jack

Jack Rabbit of Tomorrow!

I liked it too, great in the graphics department with scrips and such, though it pales in comparison informationwise to the other sites right here at Toon Zone and other places. It has Daffy's personality completely wrong, he was never THAT self absorbed, even in the "greedy Daffy" cartoons. And Bugs doesn't always lose, there were 4 or 5 cartoons that gave us a glimps at Bugs faults, giving the character more depth than is usually attributed to him. Also, I'm not sure if that really was a background from "Dripalong Daffy", I'll have to watch it again, but it doesn't look right.

I liked "Toon Marooned" and look forward to the other episodes, so far, it looks like Granny is gonna go (I voted for taz, then for Daffy). It looks pretty good, Bugs sounds awful, but it looks well animated for an internet cartoon and the backgrounds have a bit of a "Taz/Robert McKimson cartoon" look to them.

Jack:D
    Also loves Survivor.

3. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Interesting...

I've never seen 'Survivor', so I wouldn't know if they hit off on 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' as well. Doesn't matter to me, though. Throw Regis off the island!

Actually, I prefer watching it load. I've always admired Rube Goldberg and his devices.

Who do I think is gonna be voted off? See above. @:) (what can I do? None of their smilies have really cool hair. No spiders there, either
    /\/\(**)/\/\ my favorite arachnid.)

BTW, I'm still trying to figure out who/what some of these pictures below the usernames are supposed to be. Correct me if I'm wrong; I'm very curious.
    • Bubba: That....guy from Freakazoid. What was his name?
    • Romey: Um.....never mind.
    • RockItShipper: Digimon? :-S
    • Craig: Chicken Boo underwater?

4. don Jaime

don Jaime Active Member

Good calls, Danielle. Cosgrove from Freakazoid!, Ken and Davis/Daisuke from Digimon, and Craig's is Boo as Robocop, as I recall.

5. Danielle

Danielle Active Member

Yay!

Good for me, good for me!

Am I a member yet? ONE MORE POST?! *sigh*

6. Craig Marinaro

Craig Marinaro The Feast of 1,000 Beasts

Yaaay! Danielle's a member!

Welcome aboard! ;)

Yup, my so-called "avatar" was my own interpretation of what Roboo-Cop would look like. Planning on switching it weekly to keep it fresh...this latest one I put up yesterday afternoon depicts a slack-jawed Pinky (partially inspired by "The Brain's Apprentice," which I happened to come across yesterday going through some old tapes...that's still one of my favorite-animated A! shorts).

Yeah, so I'm not much of an artist. It's the thought that counts. =P

-C
    Official ToonZone Mattress Tester.

7. Narfpinky

Narfpinky ~splash~
    Staff Member Moderator

This pointless reply should make me a member, NARF!

Ah, so that's what it is.

Probably better than what I can draw at the moment.;)

Mattress? Did you say 'mattress' to Mr. Lambert again? Next time, say 'dog kennel' instead of 'mattress'.

Narfpinky

[WARNER SIBS]: Hel-LOO member!