1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

i need suggestions for cartoon,anime,& game characters for my v-day fan-art!

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Mikurotoro92, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

what cartoon,anime,& game characters should i draw for my valentine's day fan-art? please also give me suggestions on the setting (inside or outside,in a house,at school,at a fancy event,etc),what the characters should do,the title of the drawing,etc thanks in advance!

2. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

ok, before the mods lock this, I may as well be helpful

to the average audience, you really can not go wrong with Steven and Connie, Gumball and Penny, or Dipper and Paciffica
    their natural surrounding would obviously be the beach, the treehouse, or the woods respectively

if you wanna go more obscure, you can try Eric Needles and Mandy Struction from Sidekick, together on a bus, getting out of town
    or Officer Barry and Dottie from Stone Quackers on a park bench together

or just go simple, and have Bob and Linda from Bob's burgers haviong dinner together

and for some crack ships, what about the Squid Sisters from Splatoon fighting over Saitama from One Punch Man, or Rick Sanchez and Pearl on a date in an ammusement park?