1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help Downloading Music, can someone help me.......

Discussion in 'The Musiquarium' started by DerekPowers, Sep 8, 2001.

1. DerekPowers

DerekPowers Ruler of Gotham City, 2049

i have a mac and dont know where to download music from. i use to use napster, and now that its no more, i dont know where else to go. Can anyone suggest a site or two, and remember, it must mac friendly. THANKS. peace out.

2. Joe Tully

Joe Tully I want the toilet seat.

Look at this page for some help

http://www.zeropaid.com/php/mac_prog.php

I use Limewire, which is also Windows compatible. I'm thinking about trying some alternatives though. Different people like different programs, so I dunno which one there you'd like to try.

3. DerekPowers

DerekPowers Ruler of Gotham City, 2049

4. DR. BELCH

DR. BELCH Member

Well--

--my sister-in-law just downloaded Kazaa into our computer, but doesn't know how the blazes to use it. The point, I wonder?
    There are sites that will give you lyrics, album cover pics, 45-second or so sound clips from the songs (e.g. www.bobdylan.com)....

5. Joe Tully

Joe Tully I want the toilet seat.

That's why I settled on Limewire, it was the first one I got that I could figure out how to use and didn't cause complications with the way my computer ran.

Kazaa has what's called Spyware, which sends info back to its makers from your computer. This (A) slows downloads and (B) is a small invasion of privacy. I dunno if either of these bothers you or your sis-in-law.