I have a question about symbionic titan

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by ventus20, Nov 10, 2012.

1. ventus20

ventus20 New Member

Are there going to be any new episodes of it, or are they just playing episodes tha have already been seen, I don't have my tv programmed to record but I wanted to find out if there will be any new episodes.

2. BrianLeague

BrianLeague Active Member

Reruns are currently airing, but if enough people show their support and continue to watch, we may see a second season.

3. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator

I don't think that it's too likely that they'll make new episodes. The ratings it gets are pretty good, but not to the point where I think they would try to get new episodes. It isn't impossible though, but if it does happen, the new season wouldn't air for quite some time.

4. Monte

Monte Active Member

I don't think Cartoon network as any interest in reviving the series and I doubt toonami has the budget to order new episodes.

5. Silverbolt

Silverbolt New Member

While I doubt that a second season is made, I hope it gets enough support to at least get a DVD/BluRay release of the series.

6. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator

I think something like that is much more likely to happen than a second season being made due to how expensive it would be and Toonami's budget being far too small to support something like that. Finding a distributor for a DVD release could happen, although I think that Cartoon Network would have be to more involved with that decision than Toonami.