1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

I Hath Returned

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Colin, May 14, 2001.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Well, Graduation has come on gone... was such a WONDERFUL feeling... never have I Felt soooo good before... to know that 4 years worth of work has finally paid off with a degree... (Granted I still have much education to go... but such is life)

I'm also in the new house... not completely moved in yet, but i'm started... got all the vitals... electricity, water, cable TV, telephone and internet :D

However... I've also had a severe decrease in connection speed... I've been demoted from CAble Modem to 56K modem... Also, because of my job... I won't be around as much anymore (guess that's what happens when you work from 10 pm to 6:30 am, huh...)

2. Craig Marinaro

Craig Marinaro The Feast of 1,000 Beasts

You were gone?

Er, I mean...yay! It's Colin! He's the life of the party! =)

Good to have you. The place would be marginally different without you. And I mean it!

-C
    Official ToonZone Welcome Wagon.

3. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

Oh, hello again. Glad you're back, RB'sF. Welcome to the post-graduate world.

4. Roman Legion

Roman Legion Let's Make a Deal

Welcome Back!

Heya!

Congrats for surviving four years! And good luck surviving grad-school and the so-called "real world". ;-)

That's the killer, right there. =X

Ouch. Lousy, lousy hours. Somebody's sleep patterns are gonna be whacked. Better hope you can find a better opening in your chosen field soon, because I can't see you (or anyone) keeping that up for long... ugh. Then again, some folks do manage, though I can't understand how. =x

Romey
    --See you around!

5. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.

Ah Craig... I missed you too... =P

You've got a little brown something on your nose there, Craig... might wanna clean that off...

Shouldn't that be the Welcome BACK Wagon?

Um... can I go back to the undergraduate world... I got more sleep then =X (granted it wasn't MUCH more sleep... but at least I wasn't literally up all night... ah well...)

...and what a four years it was... there were highs... lots of lows... and learning how to deal with ultra-annoying roommates... ah the lessons of college =X

As for grad-school... I'm taking a time out... need some time to stop thinking... been in school for the past 17 years... definitely time for a well deserved break...

Well, I guess someone's gotta cover those hours... but hopefully there will be an opening on second shift... I can deal w/ working 2 - 10:30... really, I can! As for not working in that shift long... there ARE some positives... don't have to put up with the "head honchos" aka idiot management that day shift does... don't have to worry about inmates (they sleep all shift, y'know =) ...the other day, I met a CO who's been on 3rd shift for about 19 years now... hoyle... don't think I could do it THAT long... I'd go crazy