1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

How The Pokemon Games Will Tie Into The New Movie

Discussion in 'Toonzone News Comments' started by peter-paltridge, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

2. wiley207

wiley207 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see them do 3DS remakes of Red, Blue and Yellow. I was blown away with Pokemon X, with how it was a whole new experience with the traditional Pokemon hand-held game. Then they did it with Ruby and Sapphire, so I'd like to see them do something like that with the Kanto games, ESPECIALLY Yellow (maybe because that was the first Pokemon game I played.) Pikachu had its' anime voice in Yellow, and since it does so in Pokemon X and Y and all later games, that won't be a problem, but maybe they could give Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle their anime voices too! (For the English version of the game, they could recover older recordings of their vocal effects from the anime.) And for those four times in the game Jessie and James ambush you with a battle, they could make it an actual double battle of sorts (with Ekans/Arbok and Koffing/Weezing, whoever faints first could have Meowth replace it during the battle.)

3. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Don't they always impact Pokemon movies...