1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you watch TV/Entertainment?

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by SuperFan2024, Sep 25, 2016.

1. SuperFan2024

SuperFan2024 Shoo fly.

I've been curious on how people these days usually watch TV or entertainment. Since cord-cutting has been more recent now, I've been wondering if anyone here has quit cable, or is still going strong with it. Do you watch cable and Netflix? Hulu? Amazon Prime? Playstation Vue? Sling TV? Or just home video releases? If you want to share to the community, then please discuss all the ways you watch entertainment below. Thanks. I'll go first:

I watch TV/entertainment by using Verizon Fios (a cable company) and by using Netflix. I want to switch to Hulu since they have a ton of Cartoon Network shows but we'll see. I also own some blu-ray's and DVD's as well.

2. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

I watch ABC and Nickelodeon live. I used to watch Cartoon Network live, but now that I have a Thursday class, I watch them on the CN app, and I watch Disney XD on the app too since they have new episodes up hours before they air on TV. I'm currently catching up on Bob's Burgers on Netflix, and when I'm caught up, I'll start watching the episodes live on FOX.

#2 ToonJay723, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  3. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I still usually watch shows on cable. I also have Netflix, which I do use, and I'll also record shows or watch them On Demand if I miss them live, but I still prefer regular TV.

#3 PinkiePie97, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  4. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I still have cable and I watch a few channels like Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon, but I have been getting used to watching TV On Demand and DVDs. Being able to watch shows whenever I want to makes it a lot easier to manage my schedule, especially when I don't have to panic about missing premiere episodes. I also watch a few shows on Hulu and Crunchyroll every now and then.

5. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I always watch CBS and ABC shows live (I typically watch them with my dad). I watch CN on the app since I don't have a TV in my room and I know that nobody else in my house wants to watch them. I watch SNL on the NBC app but I'm thinking about subscribing to Hulu again.

6. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

When I ever do get on watching shows I always watch them on TV, but on the go I watch them on Hulu.

7. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

I have digital tv, so I can record whatever I want. I barely watch anything live anymore, but I do try to watch my recordings within 24 hours because then it counts for the TV ratings.

8. dothesmartthing

dothesmartthing Me too.

I have digital cable, so I mainly watch shows and premieres as they air. I rely on iTunes if I need to watch an episode that I missed.