1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me please to find 2 old cartoons!

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by Nikita, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Nikita

Nikita New Member

Hello everyone! Please could you help me to find 2 old cartoons! I have been trying to find them for so long... They are both short and may be b/w (but may be colored). May be they are Merrie Melodies or Looney Tunes but i didnt find them there..
    1. Cartoon about small fox and small dog. The doddie came to the forest and met little fox. They played and then the dog went home. After some time the hunt season opened and many other dogs came there with their hunters. I dont remember, but they killed the fox and that dog. And in the end of this cartoon - thay show us that their ghosts (dog's and fox'es) are playing in the forest like when they were alive...
    2. The second cartoon is about some night school or evening school. Its short also. And it also can be Merrie Melodies etc. it was school for the small ghosts... or may be for some night little animals (may be Porky the Pig was there)... or may be even for some insects... i dont remember exactly.. but i remember that there were some ghosts there..

I would be very thankful for any information! Thanks !

2. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Never A Good Bot

I'm thinking that first cartoon you're referring to may be a Casper one.

3. Daffyrocks

Daffyrocks Woo-hoo-hooo!

I am very sure this may be the Disney feature film "The Fox and The Hound"

4. ZanyLogic5

ZanyLogic5 Active Member

The second one is from "Merrie Melodies: Ghost Wanted".