Help Geoweasel win Best Animated Web Series at the Streamys!

Discussion in 'GEOweasel' started by NikoAnesti, Jan 7, 2010.

1. NikoAnesti

NikoAnesti Chicks dig cartoonists

[​IMG]

Long story short, go to Geoweasel.com/streamys and vote for it to win Best Animated Web Series! You can do this once a day until January 22! Every vote helps, so please spread the word, and a big thanks to those who have already been voting!

There will be a video on the site probably sometime tomorrow regarding this, but I also just got a Mac so things are pretty hectic at the moment. There are also a few new episodes I hope to get out soon once I get situated with the new computer.

Thanks everybody!
    -Niko

2. Jmill

Jmill Person

I have voted, and shall tell all of my Geoweasel watching friends to as well. (That's about one, but still.)

Good luck!

3. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Steven Sword!

You got my vote! Good luck!

4. Harley

Harley Embarassment Ninja Staff Member

Ditto. Good luck, Niko!

5. ToonFaithful

ToonFaithful The One Who Knocksā„¢

Got my vote buddy!

6. NikoAnesti

NikoAnesti Chicks dig cartoonists

Hey guys, thank you all so much for your support, it really means a lot to me! It's kind of hard since I don't get episodes out often; 2009 was going to be my year to really buckle down and work, but in the first half, my panic attacks and depression spiked again, and in the second half I started having computer trouble almost constantly. I'm not using these as excuses at all because there was still plenty time I could've worked and just couldn't get motivated to do so. But now, my depression and panic are being handled quite well and I just got a nice new Mac, and my goal is to get at least two episodes out per month and really get back in the groove. And whether or not I win or even come close with the whole Streamys thing, seeing so many people across blogs and forums voting and spreading the word really gets me pumped. Thanks again guys, and thanks Eileen for putting an announcement on the top of each page! You guys rock!