1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Help figuring out name of a classic cartoon

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by Cameron, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Unfortunatly I don't have much to go on, as its been probably 20 years since I've seen it and I don't remember much.
    All I remember is it takes place at night and its snowy. A small boy (poor and homeless I'm sure) is out wondering through the town and comes up to a house with a mom, dad, and another small boy. If I'm remembering correctly, the boy is trying to get in by different means, including the chimney.
    I can't remember if the parents know or find out, but I do remember the son playing jokes on the homeless boy and giving him a hard time about wanting in.
    Another little image I remember is either the parent or the boy picking up a newspaper on the front steps.

I've tried typing in all I can remember in youtube and google. I've read through lists of Merrie Melodies, Noveltoons, and Harveytoon Films cartoons (as I would guess it was one of them 3 companies), and can't find anything. Any help or comments would be very appreciated.