1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Heathcliff & the Catillac Cats Soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by theycallheromaha, Oct 2, 2017.

1. theycallheromaha

theycallheromaha New Member

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the OST or if such a thing even existed at all. I've been doing research on this for a while and I can't find anything about it online. Should I try contacting Shuki Levi on (what I think is) his website? I'm not very familiar with the rest of his compositions other than Inspector Gadget, but I also thought that maybe he could have reused some of the tracks from Heathcliff for those, or vice versa. Any information at all is appreciated.

Thanks, Omaha.

2. Mandouga

Mandouga Well-Known Member

I don't know if there was ever a full soundtrack, but in France (where it's known as "Les Entrechats"*) a full/single version of the theme song was released (in French, of course). That is, it has additional lyrics not heard in the show itself. I can say however, that the U.S. (at least) never got the full version of the theme; not that I know of, anyway.

*Heathcliff himself is known as "Isidore" over there.

3. wiley207

wiley207 Well-Known Member

I don't remember any "Inspector Gadget" cues showing up in "Heathcliff." But I DO remember the Catillac Cats segment "A-Camping We Will Go" using the Copacetics' rock music from "The Littles" episode "A Little Rock and Roll." Then the following year, "The Littles" episode "The Wrong Stuff" used the "spacey" music cue from "Heathcliff."