1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Harvey Beaks Series Talkback

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Bakertoons, Mar 28, 2015.

1. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

This seems pretty interesting article of how Nickelodeon treats Harvey Beaks badly with summer premieres and advertising. At least Harvey Beaks should have got to return in fall, i hope..

#101 kanc, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  2. Lord Hater

Lord Hater Retired

3. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

4. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!

5. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

6. Looney Turtles

Looney Turtles Active Member

I've only seen the first 4 episodes of this, and I'm liking what I see so far. I need to catch up more soon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aparent

Aparent Active Member

What did you guys think of tonight's new episode?

8. Mr. Daniel

Mr. Daniel Back (but just occasionally)

This is my first viewing of Harvey Beaks and what a charming show! Nick has something that is actually good! I've bashed Nick's brains out long enough but Nick needs to make more shows like this!

9. Neo Yi

Neo Yi The Apparition
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Since we're not getting enough responses on Harvey Beaks, I changed the title to make this the official talkback for the reminder of the show. Talk about any upcoming episodes here from now on.

10. Freav

Freav BeakFreav

This episode was really good, not one of my favorites, but not a dissapointment by any means either.
    Technobear hitting on Harvey's mom feels always a bit uncomfortable for me and I was kinda surprised by the "punching themselves" part but we got some nice development from some of Harvey's friends (there has been a lot recently, in my opinion, and I love that). I've been growing to like Rooter a lot for some reason.
    I'm surprised that Harvey's mom had been involved in street fights before. I was kind of unsettled by her encouraging her son to fight but why search morals in everything anyways. Plus, this shows has already many of them.

I'm a huge fan so you can take this as a biased comment, but most episodes are as good as this one, or even better! This show is a gem, don't let the Nick prejudice affect you. (I don't really like anything else from that network currently)

#110 Freav, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  11. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

We already have a talkback thread for Harvey Beaks.

12. Neo Yi

Neo Yi The Apparition
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

@LegoFan224 Good catch, I completely forgot! Well then, I just merged the current threads to the older talkback. So yeah, same rules: speak of any new upcoming episodes here.

13. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

OK, "Harvey Fights Kratz" gave me strong flash-backs to the old South Park episode "Tweek vs Craig"
    pretty enjoyable, love how everyone just kinda went it it, despite how pointless and nonsensical it was

14. Freav

Freav BeakFreav

I'm pretty excited about this week's episode "Yampions", mostly because C.H.Greenblatt called this one, along with "The Finger", "The Spitting Tree" and "A Day of Not To-Do", as examples of why he wanted to make this cartoon. The other three are all amongst my favorites, they all have touching and hearthwarming moments, and if this one is anything like those, I'll be really satisfied.

15. chum_chum

chum_chum Active Member

WOW, The Finger and A Day of Not To-Do are two of my favourites. I hope this means that some sort of spiritual creature will be used in the plot.

16. Freav

Freav BeakFreav

I dont think it really fits with the synopsis of the episode but who knows.

17. chum_chum

chum_chum Active Member

Wow, I've read it and it's lit. I loved the chemistry between Miriam and Fee in the Comet Night special

18. CartoonFan89

CartoonFan89 New Member

This show took a while to grow on me but man... It's cute in such a chill way. I really hope RuPaul's character shows up again too.

19. chum_chum

chum_chum Active Member

Yeeah! Ru also made a great cameo in Bubble Guppies. I think the return is possible, cause she is from the Viacom family.
    I also hope that one day we will found out the bigger story behind the Finger.

20. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

Yampions

Nice episode. I love the mix media with stop motion and hand drawn animation. It brought the similarities to Chowder even closer.